The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Such a fail opening :sadnod:
Reply 21
Original post by ussumane

happy birthday :h:
Maybe I should just do this the proper way and make a new one. :rolleyes: :smug:
Reply 23
Original post by SB_Vision
happy birthday :h:

Thanks G :biggrin: :yy:
Reply 24
I don't think its fair for me to do it, I wasn't the last poster :beard:
Reply 25
Give it to Ussu or Em :rolleyes:
Reply 26
s'only a thread opening, somewhere to post, there are more important things in life, stop the bickering :pierre:
No, I want to make something out of nothing. :hand: You already made one, and OP's are meant to be at least 1 metre long. :pierre:
:work:
Reply 29
simple is safe :yep:
Original post by Crazy Paving
10k poster gets to make the thread unless, as I did for getting 10k twice, they pass it over to someone else, not the last poster. But we don't want some Northern slut making it. :no:

Also TBS made the last one, so I doubt he'd want to or it'd be fair for him to make another.

I want it now that you've said that. :pierre:

I was 10K poster AND won MM's competition, but that may also be because I'm his faovurite. :smug:
Reply 31
Original post by Facticity
Give it to Ussu or Em :rolleyes:

Data has been installed :ahee:

I'm just downloading the Cerberus package - don't know what that is, but it was free so I might as well download it :dontknow:

What are the best characters? I saw a couple videos on youtube, and Jack looks awesome :love:
Reply 32

Data has been installed :ahee:

I'm just downloading the Cerberus package - don't know what that is, but it was free so I might as well download it :dontknow:

What are the best characters? I saw a couple videos on youtube, and Jack looks awesome :love:

Yea Jack is cool :colonhash:

The strongst class would be Bastion Adept. Sling on some Assault Riffles and you'll be unstoppable :wink:

Or equally the Sentinel Adept is good too :yes:
Reply 33
Yo!
Reply 34
Dead already :tumble:

I blame the boring OP :sadnod:
Reply 35
MM` ima let you finish but my thread was the best OP thread of all time :smug:
TuckingFypo™
jkdfkdf

:rofl2::rofl::gigg::lol::rofl3::jester::toofunny::rofl2::rofl::gigg::lol::rofl3::jester::toofunny:
Reply 37
Why is polarity banned?
Original post by Skaiyote

Original post by Skaiyote
Why is polarity banned?

He linked b00bs.
Reply 39
I'm here now, AfSoc :smug:

Latest