The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Mask Of Sanity
Couldn't you take it with you? Or is your uni room too small, soon to be smaller? :console:
I'll talk about your pecs then :nothing:
Is it an ornament now? I'm sure my granddad has one in a suitcase somewhere. I should borrow it and wear it to uni.
Perhaps you should start/aid one in the middle east. :rofl:
I saw a guy who used to be in my year. He was wearing a blue overall and works in a garage. :nopity:

Is your dad gonna come and carry the wardrobe all the way to warwick for me? :curious: :colonhash:
You should wear a burqah at uni and intimidate everyone from day one, wud be jokes n ting. I'll get my sister to do the same.
Stop looking at boys :hmm: What's happening with D-boy and Chooza these days doe?
(edited 13 years ago)

You know how to cook? :zomg: I'd have probably got a U in food tech. :nothing:

:poke::perv::poke:

Not properly, just little things, which aren't proper cooking tbh. :colonhash: I don't need to know, my wife cooks for me anyway. :bigsmile:

:poke::surprise::poke:
Reply 3982
White people seasoning :facepalm2:
^ Truss
Reply 3984
:lol:
:laugh:

:colonhash:
Original post by Makaveli_The_Don
Is your dad gonna come and carry the wardrobe all the way to warwick for me? :curious: :colonhash:
You should wear a burqah at uni and intimidate everyone from day one, wud be jokes n ting. I'll get my sister to do the same.
Stop looking at boys :hmm: What's happening with ****** and Chooza these days doe?

He might if you ask nicely. :colonhash:
I was thinking of doing that, at the start anyway. :tongue: Will your sister actually do the same? :nutcase: I'll be able to recognise her that way. Ask her to join that group!
I don't even know what Chooza is doing. Probably sits in McDs while skipping college 'cause he's still there doing Hairdressing or Beauty or some ****.. :colonhash:

Original post by Crazy Paving
Not properly, just little things, which aren't proper cooking tbh. :colonhash: I don't need to know, my wife cooks for me anyway. :bigsmile:

:poke::surprise::poke:

Like what? Toast and frying eggs? 2 years ago I couldn't fry an egg. :nopity: Who's your wife? Is she ethnic? Stick to your own kind pfft. :curious:

:poke::lovie::poke:

Like what? Toast and frying eggs? 2 years ago I couldn't fry an egg. :nopity: Who's your wife? Is she ethnic? Stick to your own kind pfft. :curious:

:poke::lovie::poke:

Nah, dipping naan bread in mango chutney, and licking the bowl. :yep: Home made naan bread. :fyi: My wife is MOI aka Mask Of Insanity :smile:(::smile: :hand:

:poke::dancing::poke:
Nah, dipping naan bread in mango chutney, and licking the bowl. :yep: Home made naan bread. :fyi: My wife is MOI aka Mask Of Insanity :smile:(::smile: :hand:

:poke::dancing::poke:

Mango chutney. :yucky: Your wife must be pretty awful under that mask of hers. :plz2:

:poke::yeah::poke:

Mango chutney. :yucky: Your wife must be pretty awful under that mask of hers. :plz2:

:poke::yeah::poke:

Mango chutney tastes great, you *****. :yum: She is, bare burnt like, so has to keep it on. :smile:

:poke::albertein::poke:
Mango chutney tastes great, you *****. :yum: She is, bare burnt like, so has to keep it on. :smile:

:poke::albertein::poke:

You threw acid on here, didn't you? You bastard. :angry: And mango chutney is :yucky: You need some real spice in your life.

:poke::gangster::poke:
Reply 3991
The poke smiley :facepalm2:

You threw acid on here, didn't you? You bastard. :angry: And mango chutney is :yucky: You need some real spice in your life.

:poke::gangster::poke:

Where's here? :mute: :pwnd: Don't have access to that sort of stuff, not like you lot, stocks of it in your bedrooms. :frown: Spice up my life then. :hubba:

:poke::bike::poke:
He might if you ask nicely. :colonhash:
I was thinking of doing that, at the start anyway. :tongue: Will your sister actually do the same? :nutcase: I'll be able to recognise her that way. Ask her to join that group!
I don't even know what Chooza is doing. Probably sits in McDs while skipping college 'cause he's still there doing Hairdressing or Beauty or some ****.. :colonhash:

He likes to chill with goriya tho and will easily choose them over me :frown:
Yeah, my sister wears it daily innit, bare gets beats if she don't. And no way :colonhash:
LOL Chooza is a sik guy. You should get his digits innit.
Where's here? :mute: :pwnd: Don't have access to that sort of stuff, not like you lot, stocks of it in yourbedrooms. :frown: Spice up my life then. :hubba:

:poke::bike::poke:

Her* :getmecoat: Black market, you? When did you become so street? Sure :sexface:

:poke::2in1::poke:
He likes to chill with goriya tho and will easily choose them over me :frown:
Yeah, my sister wears it daily innit, bare gets beats if she don't. And no way :colonhash:
LOL Chooza is a sik guy. You should get his digits innit.

Join in. Team up. Something. Do you want your wardrobe or not? Make sacrifices :colonhash:
No she doesn't. She aint no desert dweller. :colonhash:
I'll find him in the nearest shisha bar after 6 and get his digits for you. :shifty:
Join in. Team up. Something. Do you want your wardrobe or not? Make sacrifices :colonhash:
No she doesn't. She aint no desert dweller. :colonhash:
I'll find him in the nearest shisha bar after 6 and get his digits for you. :shifty:

Nah man, my mum will batter me if she findz out i chill with ppl that chill with goreh :frown:
She does. I can show you pics.
Yeah get them and we'll prank him :rofl2:
Nah man, my mum will batter me if she findz out i chill with ppl that chill with goreh :frown:
She does. I can show you pics.
Yeah get them and we'll prank him :rofl2:

We were in Subway and dad said to me "your mum's so racist". Runs in the family. :sigh:
Go on then. :holmes:
How long has it been since you've mass pranked? :rofl:
We were in Subway and dad said to me "your mum's so racist". Runs in the family. :sigh:
Go on then. :holmes:
How long has it been since you've mass pranked? :rofl:

LOL your old man is a G.

There she is :smile:
And toooooooo long.
LOL your old man is a G.

There she is :smile:
And toooooooo long.

I know. Or at least, he likes to think he is. :rofl:
Don't you be taking the piss outta her. :colonhash:
You should! Humour yourself. :shades: