The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1580
Amandeep is so cute. So is Fm. Loz is taller than I expected. So was Robyn. I saw ladipidoo spying on us on a different table.
Original post by Mastermind`
you won't see them, Loz promised me strictly m33t ppl :fyi:

:frown:
Original post by Ladipidoo
Hahahahaha typical. :colone: Did Fypo end up raping anyone?

Can't wait to see the vids. :nutcase:

No no, he came very close though, him and Aman make a good dance couple. They'll have to try out some bhangra next time.

You won't be seeing them, soz. :hand:
Tell all. :wink2:

SB and FM
yoyo and fa
Original post by Crazy Paving
ty :bigsmile:

you make it sound like you'd not met me before :colonhash: aren't you up early tomorrow anyway? :holmes:

barp barp same to u. :hat2:

first time it felt like i didn't meet you, normally so tired after the football meets :nopity: GOOD TO MEET YOU...AGAIN :cool: I'm doing an all nighter
Reply 1585
Original post by SB_Vision
was your attention captured by her this girl :lol:

You are quite tall too :holmes: I expected you to be smaller :tongue:
And coronas taste like schit
Original post by After Party

And coronas taste like schit

You'll get used to the beer taste, eventually. Don't stick to womanly drinks, or you'll get done m8. Then again you're a hench black man, unlike me. :nopity:
Reply 1588
alie wag1 with the coronas
No no, he came very close though, him and Aman make a good dance couple. They'll have to try out some bhangra next time.

You won't be seeing them, soz. :hand:

I bettttttt, considering they're both short. :colone::dancing:

:sad::frown::bawling:

SB and FM
yoyo and fa

:colone::colone:
Sounds like you guys had fun :biggrin:

I bettttttt, considering they're both short. :colone::dancing:

:sad::frown::bawling:

:colone::colone:

Er, no, I'm like the same height as him. :colonhash: Amandeep is so small though.

I could hardly give Loz a twirl, she was in heels. :emo: It was fun though, considering everyone's initial reluctance. :dancing:
You'll get used to the beer taste, eventually. Don't stick to womanly drinks, or you'll get done m8. Then again you're a hench black man, unlike me. :nopity:

I don't I'll ever get used to the beer taste cause I'm never drinking that again
As long as the womanly drinks taste nice I'm all for them
Er, no, I'm like the same height as him. :colonhash: Amandeep is so small though.

I could hardly give Loz a twirl, she was in heels. :emo: It was fun though, considering everyone's initial reluctance. :dancing:

Omdz, you're the same height as Fypo and Slim?! Shorty. :camp::ahee:

Ahaha is she taller than you? I hope you lot got to dance with some fit OAPs. :colone:

Omdz, you're the same height as Fypo and Slim?! Shorty. :camp::ahee:

Ahaha is she taller than you? I hope you lot got to dance with some fit OAPs. :colone:

Yeah, roughly, average height. :fyi: Salim is shorter anyway. :colonhash:

She's about my height, but with heels is up there. Nah, but there were some slutty Bengalis there, with cameras and laptops. :lolwut:
i'm same height as Fypo, i think you're taller than us Flackers
Original post by ussumane
Amandeep is so cute. So is Fm. Loz is taller than I expected. So was Robyn. I saw ladipidoo spying on us on a different table.

Ussumane. :daydreaming:
Original post by ussumane
I will it be weird /if I handshake the girls? :erm:

It was weird. :erm:

i'm same height as Fypo, i think you're taller than us Flackers

Nah, I'm same height, you're shorter. :sly: It was also educational, I teach you to pool, you teach me to salsa.
Nah, I'm same height, you're shorter. :sly: It was also educational, I teach you to pool, you teach me to salsa.

we've compared b4, we're same height m8 :yep: you're definitely taller. Did I play against you at pool?

I forgot to pay Skengman Kev for the pool game (will pay you next time m8). I did pay ES in Nandos so I'm not money-grabber. :pierre:

Latest