The Student Room Group
Students on campus at Loughborough University
Loughborough University
Loughborough

Art Foundation

Scroll to see replies

Original post by QuirkyDoDo
Aw cool! I'm aiming for an A/A* as I got an A last year and oh my gosh that is such a good layout!

Oh cool haha =] And same!!! Really tired of Art now which is kinda upsetting as I love it =/ Thank you, you too!

Wow! Haha I guess it is, have still done 0 revision though because of art and general procrastination xD

Aw yeah I know what you mean xD Let me know how your French goes and thankyouu!
Students on campus at Loughborough University
Loughborough University
Loughborough
Reply 181
Original post by Kai Hiwatari
Haha thats cool =) I'm sure you'll get the grades! Are you doing Art A-level?
LOL, it was a choice to drop Geography or French for me =( I like both!

Yes, I'm doing Art, English Lit, and Maths, and, like everyone else, I'm STILL doing art :P arrrrrrrrgh!

Original post by mollymoo
I'm thinking of going up to see the show. Is anyone else heading up, and if so what days? Would be good to meet someone before. Let me know :smile:

Hello Molly, I'm going with a couple of friends any day after my last exam, so if you're free the 21st, 22nd or 23rd, let me know and we can meet if you'd like :smile:
Reply 182
[QUOTE=
Hello Molly, I'm going with a couple of friends any day after my last exam, so if you're free the 21st, 22nd or 23rd, let me know and we can meet if you'd like :smile:

Well i have just finished my last exam woop! Sounds good :smile: I will pm you my fb
I'm thinking of going up to see the show. Is anyone else heading up, and if so what days? Would be good to meet someone before. Let me know :smile:

Well i have just finished my last exam woop! Sounds good :smile: I will pm you my fb

Only just saw this now, sorry I'm like barging in on it late but would love to come tooo! Molly glad you finished your exams, lucky girl
Reply 184
Anyone who is going up to the show:
1. When are you going?
2. When are you free if you haven't decided yet.
Will be great to meet some people :biggrin:
x
Reply 185
1. When are you going?
x

I will be going and I think I'm free to go most days, haven't decided for sure yet but will probably be during the week. :cool:
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 186
I'm pretty sure I'll be going on Monday :smile: Anyone else able to go too?
Original post by Katharine
I'm pretty sure I'll be going on Monday :smile: Anyone else able to go too?

Ahh I'm helping out with Art lessons on Monday =/ (just can't get away haha)
Reply 188
1. When are you going?
x

Heya, I'm definitely going with some friends on Wednesday morning, 10.30ish :smile: I have a hair appointment at 1.30 but if you're free that morning, come down! x
Reply 189
I went today, it's definitely worth it - some of the work was astonishing
Reply 190
Hey guys, just got the summer work in the post. Has anyone else got it yet?
Reply 191
https://www.facebook.com/groups/206993449348767?ap=1
thought i would make a facebook group, seemed to work really well last year :smile:
Reply 192
Hey guys, just got the summer work in the post. Has anyone else got it yet?

I just checked- got mine, so very excited to start! :smile:
Reply 193
Original post by Angelala
I just checked- got mine, so very excited to start! :smile:

Going through all the artist now, there are so many!! Don't know how too choose, and 'cultural influences' is so wide!
Reply 194
Ooh I got my summer project today - cant believe we have a research project AND a photography project!
Ahh I got mine today as well! Yeah I can't believe we have 2 projects...theres so many artists to choose from!
Reply 196
Going through all the artist now, there are so many!! Don't know how too choose, and 'cultural influences' is so wide!

I know right, I'll be shortlisting after shortlisting these artists!

The "cultural influences" bit is worded funny; we're meant to research the films, writers... etc that inspire us or have inspired the artists we've chosen to look at?

btw Molly, your blue ball gown on your fb is gorgeous!

The "cultural influences" bit is worded funny; we're meant to research the films, writers... etc that inspire us or have inspired the artists we've chosen to look at?

I'm confused at that cultural bit as well =/
Reply 198
I think for the cultural bit I might try and integrate it with my artists? So like, say I'm looking at Banksy I'll try to find books/films/events associated with him. It is worded a bit oddly - I might email them and try to get it clarified :/
Reply 199

Phew so its not just me who is confused. I thought it was about what influenced them? Well trying to figure it out might be the hardest bit!!
Thank you :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending