The Student Room Group
Students on campus at Loughborough University
Loughborough University
Loughborough

Attire to Loughborough interview

I'm going to my Architecture interview in Loughborough in 2 days. Should I wear my suit that I wear to school every day, or is smart casual (shirt & chinos) fine? Ty
(edited 1 month ago)
Reply 1
Original post by siluocheapujie
I'm going to my Architecture interview in Loughborough in 2 days. Should I wear my suit that I wear to school every day, or is smart casual (shirt & chinos) fine? Ty

Ik it’s wayy too late to answer your og post but can I ask if you’ve heard back from them?
Students on campus at Loughborough University
Loughborough University
Loughborough
Original post by parrot05
Ik it’s wayy too late to answer your og post but can I ask if you’ve heard back from them?
I've done my interview last Saturday (16/3), it went fine.

For those who are going to Loughborough Architecture interviews in the future, note that the atmosphere there is more relaxed and the staff there are more enthusiastic (from personal experience, going to other uni interviews). Going with the flow is the main key.
Reply 3
I've done my interview last Saturday (16/3), it went fine.
For those who are going to Loughborough Architecture interviews in the future, note that the atmosphere there is more relaxed and the staff there are more enthusiastic (from personal experience, going to other uni interviews). Going with the flow is the main key.

Yea, I had my interview last Saturday too! Been waiting anxiously for a response ahh
Are you thinking of firming lboro?
(edited 1 month ago)
Original post by parrot05
Yea, I had my interview last Saturday too! Been waiting anxiously for a response ahh
Are you thinking of firming lboro?

L'boro has offered me a place a few days ago, but I am thinking of firming Bath
Reply 5

What would you insure?
Reply 6

Me too. I was gonna firm bath and insure lboro

Quick Reply

Latest