The Student Room Group

urgent help needed!

ok folks need some help from some people! in my AS i got an ABC in maths,physics and chemistry respectively. did some of my modules this january 2011, and got a C in maths, C in physics, C in chemistry AS 2 repeat, and an E in chemistry in A2 1.
so im gona repeat all these and my physics AS practical meaning i have a right few tests in the summer. so if anyone has had an experience like this, and got through it. help me out? need help, like when to look at what, organising folders, revision techniques??
thanks!
Reply 1
anyone??
Reply 2
Original post by pauljh
ok folks need some help from some people! in my AS i got an ABC in maths,physics and chemistry respectively. did some of my modules this january 2011, and got a C in maths, C in physics, C in chemistry AS 2 repeat, and an E in chemistry in A2 1.
so im gona repeat all these and my physics AS practical meaning i have a right few tests in the summer. so if anyone has had an experience like this, and got through it. help me out? need help, like when to look at what, organising folders, revision techniques??
thanks!

i'm not any better! i'm resitting my physics AS practical too along with units 2 and 4. can't wait:mad:! what's really irritating is the fact that i was one mark off an A in maths. advice: be optimistic and confident; nerves let you down.
Reply 3
need help as in when do i look at the topics/subjects that need to be repeated as well as the ones tham i going 2 do in the summer?
Reply 4
???

Quick Reply

Latest