The Student Room Group

McDonalds Around the Globe: Which would YOU like to see on our menu?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 180
awesome thread
Reply 181
Original post by Nynyflower
Thanks for the neg totomimo!

Crap, I actually meant to rep you UP for posting the link! Sorry for that; I'll rep you back up, promise!

Yeah, also, to the poster that enquired about the UK's specific menu items, the only permanent UK-only items are the McDonalds Deli range (chicken salad roll etc) and the McBacon Roll.

Reply 182
Original post by TotoMimo
Crap, I actually meant to rep you UP for posting the link! Sorry for that; I'll rep you back up, promise!

Yeah, also, to the poster that enquired about the UK's specific menu items, the only permanent UK-only items are the McDonalds Deli range (chicken salad roll etc) and the McBacon Roll.

Both of them are delicious, although I feel the chicken salad roll could do with more mayo but thats just me :smile:
Reply 183
I have had Shrimps and Raspberry milkshake in one of the Switzerland (Geneva) Mcdonalds. I'm actually pretty pleased with myself. Surprised what McDonalds offers to other parts of the world. I'm Lovin it.

Reply 184
Original post by Sangha236
I have had Shrimps and Raspberry milkshake in one of the Switzerland (Geneva) Mcdonalds. I'm actually pretty pleased with myself. Surprised what McDonalds offers to other parts of the world. I'm Lovin it.

Shrimp McNuggets?! Holy cow, NEED. WANT.
Reply 185
More Items:

MCDONALDS JAPAN:

Sankaku Chocolate Pie

A thin, filo-like pastry triangle filled with gooey chocolate fudge.

MCDONALDS NETHERLANDS

McKroket

A deep fried, breaded croquette of beef ragout (a tomatoey beef stew) on a bun with tartare sauce.*

*Yeah, I'm not sure how this works either...
(edited 13 years ago)
More Items:

MCDONALDS JAPAN:

Sankaku Chocolate Pie

MCDONALDS NETHERLANDS

McKroket

A deep fried, breaded croquette of beef ragout (a tomatoey beef stew) on a bun with tartare sauce.*

Chocolate Pie just made me dribble a little....genuinely would consider holidaying to Japan now just for that, regardless of the life risks
Reply 187
I know. That chocolate pie just looks so... decadent. By how dark it is you know it's going to be rich and gooey...
Reply 188
More Items:

MCDONALDS JAPAN:

Sankaku Chocolate Pie

MCDONALDS NETHERLANDS

McKroket

Damn I want that triangle chocolate pie
More Items:

MCDONALDS JAPAN:

Sankaku Chocolate Pie

Babe
Reply 190
EVEN MORE items.

MCDONALDS ISRAEL

McShawarma

A lamb kebab.

MCDONALDS CHILE

McPalta

Salad and Avocado paste on a burger bun, with varying meat patties.

MCDONALDS ITALY

Insalata Bresaola e Parmigiano

Salad made with bresaola, an air-dried salted beef, with lettuce, carrots and Parmesan cheese

MCDONALDS MEXICO

McArepa

Ham, Bacon and Cheese on a potato scone-like pitta bun

MCDONALDS THAILAND

Sweetcorn Dessert Pie

A deep-fried sweetcorn pie. Oddly this is a dessert item.

MCDONALDS CANADA

Cinnamon McMelts

Cinnamon cake bites in your choice of icing or caramel.
They have the chocolate pie in Hong Kong too. Twas yum :smile:
Reply 192
I'm currently drunken, and craving these Cinnamon McMelts. G'damn it.
The prawn burger and any of the pork burgers please!
Reply 194
Not gonna lie, but the Chicken Marajah was good. :colonhash:

do want
Reply 196
Japan def seems to know what they're doing... Pretty much all of their stuff looks delicious !

Btw, the Beer is certainly a great idea when looking for something cheap and quick.. but honestly, hardly anyone in Germany drinks it as it is vile.. Some McDs even stopped serving it cos they couldnt get rid of it :tongue:
Reply 197
Not to mention it's that crappy streaky variety. I've heard, however, that this is "standard" over the pond; they refer to our bacon as "back" or "Canadian" bacon, and snub it as "tasteless" on large.

Yep the bacon here in Canada is truly awful. Half fat, half bacon and it sits for hours in the restaurants. Seriously the bacon in Canadian McDonalds is atrocious. I never eat anything with bacon in it.

The fajitas are also pretty crap. It's just spooned out of a jar onto the tortilla during the night shift for the next morning.

Oreo mcflurries are win though :biggrin:

In the original post there is a McPoutine...not seen it here in Ontario. Pretty regional.

As for the McLobster...again not seen it in Ontario. Guessing it's more likely in Maritime Canada (PEI, Nova Scotia area)
Reply 198
I'm currently drunken, and craving these Cinnamon McMelts. G'damn it.

They're not that good. Sit in fridges for days and then get 20 seconds in the microwave.
Reply 199
Mmmm some McWings with some McCafe cupcakes freshly made with some beer on the side! Lovely.
I didn't realise there were so many different options in different countries! I'm in Australia and we have the Grand & Mighty Angus - Not sure if it's out in the U.K. (haven't been in the u.k. for 5 months so wouldn't have a clue :biggrin:)
(edited 13 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest