The Student Room Group

repayments after retirement

Good afternoon,
I am 57 and thinking of applying for masters funding. I will retire over the next few years and would like to know what repayments I would have to pay if I only have my pension as my income. Does my pension count for repayments?
Hi jmarkovic,

You will need to contact our Repayments department about this. Their number is 0300 100 0611 and they are open Monday to Friday, 8am to 6pm.

Thanks,
Calum
Reply 2
Original post by Calum SLC
Hi jmarkovic,

You will need to contact our Repayments department about this. Their number is 0300 100 0611 and they are open Monday to Friday, 8am to 6pm.

Thanks,
Calum

Unfortunately the phone menu insists on having a customer number and I don't have one so I can't speak to them.
Reply 3
Their social media account isn't accepting enquiries.
Original post by jmarkovic
Unfortunately the phone menu insists on having a customer number and I don't have one so I can't speak to them.

Hi jmarkovic,

You can still speak to them regarding general queries if you ignore this request

Thanks,
Calum
Reply 5
Any ideas Callum?
Reply 6
What menu numbers do I press on the phone, as it insisted on asking for a customer ref number. Can I email for advice?
Just to note that when I recently rang to find out what my customer ref was, I also couldn't fathom how to speak to someone without having one in the first place. I resorted to mashing numbers at random which seemed to do the trick.
Hi there, I'm not sure of the options on the automated voice service for repayments, sorry. Have you managed to get through? Thanks, Leah.
Reply 9
Original post by Leah SLC
Hi there, I'm not sure of the options on the automated voice service for repayments, sorry. Have you managed to get through? Thanks, Leah.

Thanks will try again when I have time!
No problem. Have a nice evening!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending