The Student Room Group
Student Outside, University of Aberdeen
University of Aberdeen

Anyone else staying in The Old Fire Station in Aberdeen?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by Jackie0hh
Flat 262B or thereabouts?

I am in 262B as well and also at Aberdeen Uni.
Student Outside, University of Aberdeen
University of Aberdeen
Reply 41
Original post by ecal92
I am in 262B as well and also at Aberdeen Uni.

Ooh if you're in room 5 you will definitely b in my flat :smile: Im not sure how th block thing works :\ What r u studying? R u a second year?
Reply 42
Ooh if you're in room 5 you will definitely b in my flat :smile: Im not sure how th block thing works :\ What r u studying? R u a second year?

Yeah I am in room 5. Its really confusing. I am in 2nd year and doing primary education. You?
Reply 43
Original post by ecal92
Yeah I am in room 5. Its really confusing. I am in 2nd year and doing primary education. You?

Exciting :biggrin: According to my friend th flat is Block D?! Yeah in second year doing English lit and Film and Visual Culture (longest degree title ever!) Where r u from? Where did u live last year?
Reply 44
Exciting :biggrin: According to my friend th flat is Block D?! Yeah in second year doing English lit and Film and Visual Culture (longest degree title ever!) Where r u from? Where did u live last year?

I come from outside Glasgow. Stayed in New Carnegie last year :smile:
Reply 45
Original post by ecal92
I come from outside Glasgow. Stayed in New Carnegie last year :smile:

Yeah i live in the south-west too
Original post by Nalacat
I dunno what block, just that it's flat 264F room 5. Where does it tell you what block it is? I really don't understand the numbering of the rooms at all!

So when is everybody moving in? I'm thinking about going up on the 16th September. Will everyone be there by then?

Hey!!! iv just moved in! and your in the same flat as me!! your room is next to mine!!!!
Reply 47
Original post by catm1
Photography :smile: good to know ill have a nurse living near by :smile: lol

Cool :smile: You excited about moving in? I'm so excited lol! You moving on the 31st yeah? I think I'm going up on the 28th or sometime this week cos my first class starts on the 29th! I'm pretty sure I've packed way to much aswell haha :rolleyes:
Reply 48
Original post by ga_yan_1122
262S!! We are extremely close! Nice to meet you. :smile:

262s! we're in the same flat xD
Reply 49
Original post by TimGardner
Flat 262S, Woopwoop!

me too! xD you're the second person i've found (:
Reply 50
Original post by catm1
Aberdeen college for 2 years then RGU for 2 years hopefully :biggrin: wot bout u?? xx

im doing photography at aberdeen college too xD and living in flat 262s (:
Original post by catm1
HEEY =]

I'm staying at old fire station after the summer :d cant wait lol, My flat : 262E. Anyone else??

and is anyine else moving in on the 31st of August? or is everyone going in september??

im in flat 262E aswel :biggrin:
Reply 52
Original post by Hooch_
im doing photography at aberdeen college too xD and living in flat 262s (:

haa, flatmates, sweet. I'm doing medicine at aberdeen uni :biggrin: i look forward to meeting you. when are you moving in?
Reply 53
Original post by jasonbryant
Hey!!! iv just moved in! and your in the same flat as me!! your room is next to mine!!!!

Awesome!! So what's it like? How big is it, what is the bathroom situation, is anyone else in our flat there yet??
I'm thinking of coming up on the third just to check it out since I'm going to perth then anyway so I might as well :smile: I'm moving in properly on the afternoon o the 17th. It's gonna be so cool! :biggrin:
Reply 54
Original post by TimGardner
haa, flatmates, sweet. I'm doing medicine at aberdeen uni :biggrin: i look forward to meeting you. when are you moving in?

look forward to meeting you too xD my actual name is Laura btw, dunno if it says on my page anywhere :P guessing yours is Tim? :P next week sometime, i have my induction tomorrow (: yourself? got facebook? (:
Original post by Nalacat
Awesome!! So what's it like? How big is it, what is the bathroom situation, is anyone else in our flat there yet??
I'm thinking of coming up on the third just to check it out since I'm going to perth then anyway so I might as well :smile: I'm moving in properly on the afternoon o the 17th. It's gonna be so cool! :biggrin:

Yeah its cool yeah! just gotten settled in properlly! Its okayish size ha! Bathroom is fine the rooms are ensuite quite nice XD Yeah there is another 2 boys but they havent come out there room yet! Hermit! ha! Yeah im the only one with food in and stuff! haha if its a wed or a thur knock on my door im room 1!! and il give you a sticker for your kitchen drawr or cupboard ha!! Yeah thatll beeee cool! 17th thats agggess away!!! God im soo bored! hah! Can't wait for the parrrty to start :P Are you m/f? what age ha?
Reply 56
Yeah its cool yeah! just gotten settled in properlly! Its okayish size ha! Bathroom is fine the rooms are ensuite quite nice XD Yeah there is another 2 boys but they havent come out there room yet! Hermit! ha! Yeah im the only one with food in and stuff! haha if its a wed or a thur knock on my door im room 1!! and il give you a sticker for your kitchen drawr or cupboard ha!! Yeah thatll beeee cool! 17th thats agggess away!!! God im soo bored! hah! Can't wait for the parrrty to start :P Are you m/f? what age ha?

Haha great!! Ensuite...good stuff :smile: don't think I could share a bathroom with 3 boys...speaking of which, there had better be another girl in our flat...don't fancy being the ONLY girl....lol. I'll make sure I say hi when I come up :smile: Maybe I'll get a chance to see the other guys...if they can drag themselves from their rooms! Hehe I'm 18 btw, how old r u? I'm 1st year at AU, and I've only been to Aberdeen once in my life. You'll need to show me the sights and everything!! Gonna be so much fun :biggrin:
Yeah the bathrooms are qute nice! Shower is Foofin amazing!!!! You better socailise! feeling a bit dead sitting hear haha!! Yeah i think there is going to be another girl next to mee! but the boys havent even came out there room yet ha! Cool! Where you comming down from? Im 17 (: Yeah go to the beach and crap like that hah! Are you at college or uni? XD Yeah do you like to drink at the weekend?
Reply 58
Yeah the bathrooms are qute nice! Shower is Foofin amazing!!!! You better socailise! feeling a bit dead sitting hear haha!! Yeah i think there is going to be another girl next to mee! but the boys havent even came out there room yet ha! Cool! Where you comming down from? Im 17 (: Yeah go to the beach and crap like that hah! Are you at college or uni? XD Yeah do you like to drink at the weekend?

Haha don't worry I'm socialabubble :biggrin: I'll make up for the others' lack of company..lol. I'm from glasgoww so really looking forward to someplace different :smile: as long as there's a cinema close by. Lion king 3D is out in oct, i refuse to miss it. Fqv movie EVER!! I'm doing marine biology at uni so show me the beach!! :biggrin: They look sweet but google earth isn't exactly amazing...and don't worry, I have nothing against a good drink at the weekend :P

So are u at college? What u studying??
Original post by Nalacat
Haha don't worry I'm socialabubble :biggrin: I'll make up for the others' lack of company..lol. I'm from glasgoww so really looking forward to someplace different :smile: as long as there's a cinema close by. Lion king 3D is out in oct, i refuse to miss it. Fqv movie EVER!! I'm doing marine biology at uni so show me the beach!! :biggrin: They look sweet but google earth isn't exactly amazing...and don't worry, I have nothing against a good drink at the weekend :P

So are u at college? What u studying??

Haha Im very socialabubble too! pmsl!! Yeah hope so ha! oooh glasgow! im from shetland! Yeah there is a cinema just at the top of the road! I want to see that too!!!!!!!!! Oooh sounds very professional! ha! im doing Travel and tourism at college and also festival event managment! Yeah no the beach is reeeeeaaaly nice! Haha Good! Shall Need a good drink and a yarn! Shall be a spree! So when you comming? can you not move in early hah!!! Sooooo BORED. and there is a morrisons right across the road. so its very central! Have you got msn? Add me if you dooo!

[email protected]

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending