The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

Gym at St. Peters Court?

I just firmed Nottingham and applied for accommodation, I put St. Peters Court down as my top choice because it was the only place left with ensuites, but if the gym is up to scratch I might have made a good decision.

What sort of equipment is there in the gym at SPC? Is it just full of machines and treadmills or are there barbells, plates, squat racks, benches etc. which would be in the weight room in the gym at University Park?

Also does it cost anything to use the gym or is it free for residents of SPC?
Reply 1
Limited knowledge but I saw a few machines, treadmills and also free weights etc. Not sure if there was a bench, if there are free weights then I'd assume. I literally just had a sneak peak around the corner. Also it's £10 a year to residents at SPC to use it.
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 2
Thanks. £10 wow that's cheap I was expecting a lot more seeing as the gym at UP costs about £200.

When you say free weights do you mean barbells or dumbbells?
Reply 3
I didn't see tbh pal, I just saw a rack of weights - just like you'd see at any public gym. Yeah, thought it was great value for money, definitely factored in me choosing SPC. It's obviously not the biggest place but the lady showing me round said it doesn't get too busy.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending