The Student Room Group

Heres The Notes For Radioactivity In Accordance With The Edexcel Spec

Ok guys, i thought i might help a few of you out. Ive attached my notes in accordance with the edexcel spec on phy radioactivity. i hope they help they are as concise as i can get them and really all you need. ill post the notes up for mechanics in a few weeks. Good luck. :biggrin: Please feel free to PM me with your comments and suggestions on how you find them.
Reply 1
hi

urer notes on radioactivity were greeeeaaat and really helped me out

do u have any other physics notes or for bio, or chem
if u do , plz send them to me at
[email protected]

thanku
Reply 2
thanks a lot mate :smile:
Reply 3
thanks mate!!! I just do need some Practical hints please! the way of answering the questions and stuff :p:
sandra
hi

urer notes on radioactivity were greeeeaaat and really helped me out

do u have any other physics notes or for bio, or chem
if u do , plz send them to me at
[email protected]

thanku
#

Hey i tried sending the chem notes to you email it didnt work. Message me the correct email addy if you want them. i have notes on units 1-4 and a bit on unit 5. in the mean time www.wbateman.demon.co.uk/asa2chem.htm covers EVERYTHING and i mean everything hope this helps.

Nav aka iceman_jondoe
Reply 5
hi plz can you send me physics notes on mechanics..plzzzz its [email protected]
Reply 6
iceman_jondoe
#

Hey i tried sending the chem notes to you email it didnt work. Message me the correct email addy if you want them. i have notes on units 1-4 and a bit on unit 5. in the mean time www.wbateman.demon.co.uk/asa2chem.htm covers EVERYTHING and i mean everything hope this helps.

Nav aka iceman_jondoe

guys i tried to access the link regarding the radioactivity notes but unfortunatliy it didnt work!!! could u please send the link again.
it would be so kind if could e-mail me the notes . here is my e-mail : [email protected]

Latest