The Student Room Group

Cognito

I'm using Cognito for GCSE combined science and maths is it good for Edexcel because I did an exam practice for chemistry from Cognito and it was an AQA question.
theyre okay, i think its more for basic learning like yr 7-10, best revision is past papers though
Original post by Aysh2trapz
I'm using Cognito for GCSE combined science and maths is it good for Edexcel because I did an exam practice for chemistry from Cognito and it was an AQA question.

cognito is good for overall knowledge however they are tailored to all exam boards. This means that yeah you got 89.99% of the info but they might miss the spec sometimes or go beyond it. Thats why you should keep your spec up while watchin their vids to mark what you dont need to know or what theyre missing so you can go find cover it yourself. In general use them as a way to understand concepts in general, and then consult the spec. Also if specification-specific stuff is what your looking for i have edexcel comb sci notes that go into HELLLA detail everythin you need to know basically practicals and all

Quick Reply

Latest