Students outside, University of Hertfordshire
University of Hertfordshire
Hatfield
Visit website

Hertfordshire accomodation

Scroll to see replies

Reply 160
Original post by Annie77
I'm in Telford court flat 57, anyone else?

Im flat 56! telford court :smile:
Students outside, University of Hertfordshire
University of Hertfordshire
Hatfield
Visit website
Reply 161
Original post by caza-13

Original post by caza-13
Im flat 56! telford court :smile:

YAY! finally I have found someone close to me!! :smile:
PM me!
Sooo.. happy I found someone ahhaah sorry :smile:
(edited 12 years ago)
anyone else in or near telford court flat 82?xo
So i just learnt that from Ridgeview Lodge where i will be staying. it will take me just under and hour to get to both main campuses. Dont the shuttle buses come here. isnt there a quicker way ???
Reply 164
Staying in Flat 58 Telford Court, anyone elsee?
how much in terms of cloting, are people taking? i want to take most of my stuff but i dont know if they'll be enough space for all my clothes. does anyone know how many e.g. draws/ cupboards a person has in their room??? btw, im staying at De Hav
Reply 166
Original post by Leighlala
Staying in Flat 58 Telford Court, anyone elsee?

I'm in flat 57 :smile:
Original post by holachica!
how much in terms of cloting, are people taking? i want to take most of my stuff but i dont know if they'll be enough space for all my clothes. does anyone know how many e.g. draws/ cupboards a person has in their room??? btw, im staying at De Hav

1 wardrobe with 3 draws.

3 more draws at the desk :smile:
If anyone needs any last minute accommodation, please pm me asap! Only girls please unless you really need a room :P
It's about 10 minutes away from Dehav/College Lane and 5 minutes to Asda. Prices considerably cheaper than uni's. x
Reply 169
Original post by Mitcheliza

Original post by Mitcheliza
If anyone needs any last minute accommodation, please pm me asap! Only girls please unless you really need a room :P
It's about 10 minutes away from Dehav/College Lane and 5 minutes to Asda. Prices considerably cheaper than uni's. x

Hello sorry, I don't know how to pm on this thing as I've literally just made the account, but I desperately need accomadition and am indeed a female of 20 years of age! Help please!
Reply 170
Original post by Annie77
I'm in flat 57 :smile:

Well I've found a neighbour (:
Original post by Jaime1990
Hello sorry, I don't know how to pm on this thing as I've literally just made the account, but I desperately need accomadition and am indeed a female of 20 years of age! Help please!

Sorry :frown: All taken. Best you go to spareroom.co.uk to find a single room there :smile:
I've applied for accomodation and done all the stuff it asks. When should I expect to get my green sticker? I've heard people are getting theirs and I want mine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Reply 173
Original post by dancingrobots
I've applied for accomodation and done all the stuff it asks. When should I expect to get my green sticker? I've heard people are getting theirs and I want mine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What green sticker? :confused:
Original post by TraKKtion
What green sticker? :confused:

You get a green sticker telling you your place is confirmed and your keys are ready once you've paid up the deposit e.c.t People are starting to get them and I want mine, and even though loads of people haven't got them yet, I'm now paranoid something went wrong with my accomodation :s-smilie:
Reply 175
They ask for the fee for the first term as well as the deposit don't they?

I'm starting to get worried a bit too, on my schedule thing it says I have to pay almost £1500 before Friday, and I'm about £500 short.
Waiting for my overdraft to come through on my student account, but it's been a week... (I knew it'd take a few days, but still...)

I suppose if you don't pay the £1500 on time, you'll just get a red sticker and have to sort it out when you get there. Which would be a pain. -___-
Reply 176
You get a green sticker telling you your place is confirmed and your keys are ready once you've paid up the deposit e.c.t People are starting to get them and I want mine, and even though loads of people haven't got them yet, I'm now paranoid something went wrong with my accomodation :s-smilie:

Oh, i paid my deposit quite long ago and i haven't got it yet.

Does it come by post?
Reply 177
Original post by Tofu-Fa
They ask for the fee for the first term as well as the deposit don't they?

I'm starting to get worried a bit too, on my schedule thing it says I have to pay almost £1500 before Friday, and I'm about £500 short.
Waiting for my overdraft to come through on my student account, but it's been a week... (I knew it'd take a few days, but still...)

I suppose if you don't pay the £1500 on time, you'll just get a red sticker and have to sort it out when you get there. Which would be a pain. -___-

I set up my license fee installments online, my first payment for the accommodation is 12/10/2011.
Original post by TraKKtion
Oh, i paid my deposit quite long ago and i haven't got it yet.

Does it come by post?

Same - paid my deposit ages ago, but they are now starting to send them out for everyone, regardless of when you paid it - I guess they just go through the list and give green stickers to everyone who has paid up and red stickers to people who haven't. And yeah you get it by post :smile:
Reply 179
Same - paid my deposit ages ago, but they are now starting to send them out for everyone, regardless of when you paid it - I guess they just go through the list and give green stickers to everyone who has paid up and red stickers to people who haven't. And yeah you get it by post :smile:

Oh okay. :smile:
(edited 12 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending