The Student Room Group

Serious help: International student.

Hello guys. :smile:

I am a uk resident thats studying their alevels. My cousin wants to come from India to here this year in september to study BBA. He is in Year 13 there so i am guessing he will be starting undergraduate study here if he comes right? Can you please tell me which universities are good for him and suitable for his subjects. He hasnt got his final grades yet so it will be your most kindness if you can help asap. :colondollar:
Reply 1
Original post by Jaz786
Hello guys. :smile:

I am a uk resident thats studying their alevels. My cousin wants to come from India to here this year in september to study BBA. He is in Year 13 there so i am guessing he will be starting undergraduate study here if he comes right? Can you please tell me which universities are good for him and suitable for his subjects. He hasnt got his final grades yet so it will be your most kindness if you can help asap. :colondollar:

I'm assuming you mean for 2012 entry? Becuase its too late really to apply for this year. Which subjects does he want to do, and what is he taking? If you go on the UCAS website, there is a link for international students showing them how to apply. You can also do a course search, so see all the unis offering a chosen course, and their entry requirements etc. Hope this helps :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending