The Student Room Group
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website

is my offer letter real?

Hi,I got an offer letter through an agent and wat to confirm it real or fake?
Original post by Rana Arsalan

If you received an offer, it should update on your UCAS. Check there. They might also have emailed you? If you still can't see anything on your UCAS and emails, then send an email to the undergraduate admissions office and they will be able to tell you.
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website
Original post by Rana Arsalan

Hi @Rana Arsalan,

Thank you for your message.

You can always get in touch with the university to confirm whether your offer letter is real. That way, you can attempt to speak to someone directly to find more accurate information. Please find the relevant contact details below. As a reminder, it is the Christmas period, so it may take a little bit of time to reach the university as staff may be off for the holidays.

International Office

+44 (0) 24 7615 2152 (Monday-Friday 8:30am-5pm GMT)

I hope this helps.

Veronica
Student Ambassador
(edited 2 years ago)
Hey i also got my offer letter through an agent how did u verify it?
Original post by Tumpreet singh

Follow the guidance in the post above yours.

Original post by Coventry University Student Ambassadors
You can always get in touch with the university to confirm whether your offer letter is real. That way, you can attempt to speak to someone directly to find more accurate information. Please find the relevant contact details below. As a reminder, it is the Christmas period, so it may take a little bit of time to reach the university as staff may be off for the holidays.

International Office

I hope this helps.

Veronica
Student Ambassador

Hi @Tumpreet singh

International Office
[email protected]

I hope this helps.
Hey.
I've been waiting for cas letter for more than a 13days but i didn't get it yet.I've tried to contact admission team on different emails, but they do not reply anything. Actually my course starting date is 9 january and don't want to miss my classes. im serious about my study. So please help me.
Thank you
Hey.
I've been waiting for cas letter for more than a 13days but i didn't get it yet.I've tried to contact admission team on different emails, but they do not reply anything. Actually my course starting date is 9 january and don't want to miss my classes. im serious about my study. So please help me.
Thank you

Hi @Tumpreet singh

Please refer to the advice posted in the separate thread you created.

Many thanks
Reply 8
Original post by booklover1313
If you received an offer, it should update on your UCAS. Check there. They might also have emailed you? If you still can't see anything on your UCAS and emails, then send an email to the undergraduate admissions office and they will be able to tell you.

I have a offer letter sent me by campni
Original post by U2017342
I have a offer letter sent me by campni

Hey

You can contact Coventry University here:

Main switchboard: +44 (0)24 7765 7688

Switchboard lines are open 8:30am to 5pm GMT, Monday to Friday.

International Student Enquiries/Applications: +44 (0)24 7765 2152

UK Student Enquiries/Applications: +44 (0)24 7765 2222

Student lines are open Monday - Friday 8:00am - 19:00pm GMT, Saturday 8:00am - 15:30pm GMT and closed Sunday.

Kind regards
Roshan
Coventry University Student Ambassadors

Quick Reply

Latest