Yes, I have already got an offer
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by alstremeria

When did you hear back? I’m still waiting but nothing 😭 did you do a alevel or BTEC applies science
Original post by Anonymous
When did you hear back? I’m still waiting but nothing 😭 did you do a alevel or BTEC applies science

In January, I did IB Diploma

I did the IB Diploma as well and I will be having an interview with them in 3 days! May I know what they asked during the interview?

oml i'm in y2 of the IB
Original post by luweixian
I did the IB Diploma as well and I will be having an interview with them in 3 days! May I know what they asked during the interview?

Hi I'm also having an interview soon. How was your interview? Can I ask what they asked and how long it was?
Original post by Coconutisnotanut
Hi I'm also having an interview soon. How was your interview? Can I ask what they asked and how long it was?

Hi! So I had my interview yesterday, and some of the questions the interviewer asked were:
-Why/how did you get interested in this course?
-Do you keep up with the news in the cosmetics industry?
-Do you have an idea or area that you think you will want to cover in your Master’s paper? (although the interviewer did say this is just an rough idea and it can always change; I think she just wanted to see how interested you are in cosmetic science)
-Have you been doing anything recently? (like while waiting for university applications)
-other questions related to my answers
-asked about my grades

The questions may sound a little scary, but the interviewer was very nice and the interview was quite relaxed and slight conversational, so try not to be too serious or nervous!

I am aware of other kinds of questions that were posted to other interviewees and it can be quite different! So do take note that these questions may not come out and they might ask other questions instead! Just make sure to show your interest and passion in the subject!

Also, maybe it’s because I spoke pretty quickly😅, but the interview ended in about 10 minutes.

I hope this will be helpful for you!
Original post by luweixian
Hi! So I had my interview yesterday, and some of the questions the interviewer asked were:
-Why/how did you get interested in this course?
-Do you keep up with the news in the cosmetics industry?
-Do you have an idea or area that you think you will want to cover in your Master’s paper? (although the interviewer did say this is just an rough idea and it can always change; I think she just wanted to see how interested you are in cosmetic science)
-Have you been doing anything recently? (like while waiting for university applications)
-other questions related to my answers
-asked about my grades

The questions may sound a little scary, but the interviewer was very nice and the interview was quite relaxed and slight conversational, so try not to be too serious or nervous!

I am aware of other kinds of questions that were posted to other interviewees and it can be quite different! So do take note that these questions may not come out and they might ask other questions instead! Just make sure to show your interest and passion in the subject!

Also, maybe it’s because I spoke pretty quickly😅, but the interview ended in about 10 minutes.

I hope this will be helpful for you!

Thank you so much for your help! Did they give you a tour of the college? or was it just a 10 mins interview? And also, do they have accommodation available? I'm an international student so I'm quite worried...
Original post by Coconutisnotanut
Thank you so much for your help! Did they give you a tour of the college? or was it just a 10 mins interview? And also, do they have accommodation available? I'm an international student so I'm quite worried...

I’m also an international student and I did my interview through Skype! Their accommodation details are all on their website so do go check it out!

Heyy what all did they ask in the interview

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending