The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Ape Gone Insane
There's always speculation that is spot on. Last year, people were saying the coat that the Future Doctor wore in the Angels two parter was a production error. People speculated (including a large proportion of members here) that it was a future Doctor.

:eek: I take what I said back, that's pretty impressive. I have to admit, I didn't even notice he was wearing his jacket in one part and not in the other. :getmecoat: Let's hope someone's got it then, although it really would be funny if the plot turned out to be something entirely different. That said, it's not meant to be Agatha Cristie, so the answer is probably more straight forward than I think.

Edit: That said, although people figured out that it was a future doctor, did they work out why?
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by Colonel.
Yes, but DOES the screwdriver shoot like that? If so, then yeah, whatever.

Indeed it does.

Spoiler

Something interesting is, who knocked out Canton in the first episode? :holmes:
Indeed it does.

Spoiler

Something interesting is, who knocked out Canton in the first episode? :holmes:

It could just be a silent? He wouldn't remember.
Reply 783
Original post by Mess.
Oooo I thought it would have been a race from the old times. I don't really count them as destroyed tbh as there is always a chance for them to come back, especially the Daleks :sigh:

What about the pyroviles in Pompeii.
Reply 784
I hate those.

In Soviet Russia, they hate you
Reply 785
Hugh Bonneville in the next episode. Awesome.
Original post by sleekchic
We really should. Perhaps post them in the OP and review them in June/September?

Although I don't know that I can wait until September.

Spoiler

The above is speculation about an unconfirmed rumour/spoiler.

Right we shall do this. Might go for the website option with a nice domain, always wanted a DW website. :awesome:

If I CBA, I'll do it in the OP.

Spoiler

Original post by DoktaUH
In Soviet Russia, they hate you

In Parallel Russia, you hate they
Original post by Circadian_Rhythm

Yeah, let me just knock you out with my oversized oven gloves. :pierre:
Original post by Circadian_Rhythm

Except they have no need to knock him out properly, like a human would do. They could either kill him or make him do something, or just turn around and he would forget. So that's another unanswered question.

More questions someone posted on DS:
Big questions:

Who was eyepatch woman behind door?
What did the Silence do with Amy for those days they had her?
If the girl is Amy's daughter as the picture indicates then how does she end up in the 60's?
Is the girl full or part Time Lord?
Is the girl River Song?
Why is the girl so important to the silence?
Who ends up in the now empty spacesuit?
Why is Amy's pregnancy in flux - is it two timelines running parallel - one pregnant and one not?
Yeah, let me just knock you out with my oversized oven gloves. :pierre:

:rofl:

They could have held something!

But since we didn't see I'm sure it will be a flashback in which we see the culprit in the future.
Reply 791
When was he knocked out? I would like to speculate :teeth:

It was Harriet Jones :colone:
Reply 792
Original post by greeneyedgirl

Original post by greeneyedgirl
YAY I've seen a pic of you :ahee:

You must have been stalking through either this thread or the Male Fashion one then :ninja:

I was going to do a repic in a different shirt and with my bow tie but I would have been getting strange looks from my mum :mmm:
Original post by Rascacielos
:eek: I take what I said back, that's pretty impressive. I have to admit, I didn't even notice he was wearing his jacket in one part and not in the other. :getmecoat: Let's hope someone's got it then, although it really would be funny if the plot turned out to be something entirely different. That said, it's not meant to be Agatha Cristie, so the answer is probably more straight forward than I think.

Edit: That said, although people figured out that it was a future doctor, did they work out why?

I did. Sort of. :awesome: I'm not even joking, nobody believed me on the other forum. :cry2:

Before Vampires in Venice...

Ape Gone Insane
I don't know if this has been posted before or not because I only checked the threads on the first page.

That light erases a person completely [their history]. But will the Doctor be erased/or start to be erased in the finale?

It explains;
B) Why the Doctor said it was crucial for Amy to remember what he said to her when she was small when she asked him what it was he said.

It's almost like he's being erased or he nearly gets erased in the finale and the clues are embedded within the episodes.

Omitted parts were off, but other than that :smug:
When was he knocked out? I would like to speculate :teeth:

It was Harriet Jones :colone:

Former Prime Minister.

Yes, we know who you are.

:pierre:
Except they have no need to knock him out properly, like a human would do. They could either kill him or make him do something, or just turn around and he would forget. So that's another unanswered question.

Unless they are planning something, and needed him to be found in that state.
I know Canton had been in on a plan with the crew. Did they not start looking for 3 months to find them at the beginning of the episode? If not, FBI fail!

Big questions:

If the girl is Amy's daughter as the picture indicates then how does she end up in the 60's?
Is the girl River Song?
Why is Amy's pregnancy in flux - is it two timelines running parallel - one pregnant and one not?

What wouldn't any of us do with Amy for a few days :smug:
Reply 798
Original post by hxecute
What wouldn't any of us do with Amy for a few days :smug:

+rep

Big questions:

Is the girl River Song?

Knock himself out?

Latest