The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1580
Original post by Ape Gone Insane
The biggest driving force behind speculation in series 5. The Doctor loses his jackets to the Angels and runs off. Later, he talks to Amy wearing his jacket. And then in the next shot, no jacket. In the finale we find out it was the Future Doctor, moving through past events.

Cheers, I must have missed that when I watched it.
The biggest driving force behind speculation in series 5. The Doctor loses his jackets to the Angels and runs off. Later, he talks to Amy wearing his jacket. And then in the next shot, no jacket. In the finale we find out it was the Future Doctor, moving through past events.

What did he tell her when she was 7? I don't remember that.

In the visor?

No, bottom right, the two dark bits of his hair look like the eyes and nostril, the hair looks like the curved beak and his head like the pale underbelly!
On the note of when the girl in the astronaught comes in with the two silents and Amy is captured, then as the doctor / river and so on didn't know Amy was captured at the same time as girl escaped the space suit, maybe instead of the girl being really strong, the reason she was with the silents then is she made a deal with them that if she helped them capture Amy, they would help her get out the space suit.

- Now this would rely on
-- The girl maybe being able to remember the silents. (Either they allow the girl to remember her or the girl has some sort of talent for remembering them or the space suit 'helped' her remember them (by the fact the doctor created a hologram of a silent from Amys phone / Canton videoed one, it seems that they computers can 'remember' them, we just forget we saw them when we look away, so the suit could always put an image of one in the corner of the girls eye, so while in the suit she would always remember all encounters with the silents)
-- The space suit wasn't created by the silents. So far, it hasn't been explained why they needed the space suit, and when they had Amy why did they not seem to care the girl had escaped the space suit? Either that, or it was created by them, but they didn't need the girl anymore once they had got Amy, and they made the suit in the first place to trap the girl, so they could get the girl to agree to help them trap Amy.
Original post by greeneyedgirl
River may actually be male for all we know :dontknow:

Doesn't seem to be :dontknow:
I'll put forward a theory, maybe madame Kovarian is an Intergalactic supernanny, like Miss Foster with the Adipose?
Thoughts? x
Reply 1586
Guessing...

[*]Who was in the astronaut suit in 2011 (as the girl escaped) and why did they kill the Doctor? River Song.
[*]Why is the astronaut in a lake?
[*]Why did the Doctor want Amy, Rory, River and Canton to see his death and not intervene? So they could create an alternate timeline?
[*]Why did the Silence raise the girl? To bring the Silence/pilot the ship?
[*]How did the girl free herself from the astronaut suit? Is she super-strong or did someone help her?
[*]Is Amy pregnant or not and why was she confused about it?
[*]If Amy is pregnant, is the girl really Amy’s daughter?
[*]If Amy is pregnant, is Rory the father? If she is pregnant the normal way, yes.
[*]Did the Doctor actually get a result of the pregnancy scan?
[*]What did the Silence mean when they told Amy “you will bring The Silence?”
[*]Why do the Silence want “silence to fall”?
[*]What does Madame Kovarian have to do with all this? Takes care of the child for the Cybermen/Silents. Helps experiment
[*]Is the girl definitely a Time Lord? Could there be something else going on? Not a Time Lord in the traditional sense.

:sexface:

If Amy is pregnant with the little girl and they raised the girl to bring the silence then technically Amy does bring the silence.
Guessing...

[*]Who was in the astronaut suit in 2011 (as the girl escaped) and why did they kill the Doctor?

[*]Why is the astronaut in a lake? Hibernation? Hiding?

[*]Why did the Doctor want Amy, Rory, River and Canton to see his death and not intervene?

[*]Why did the Silence raise the girl? She is the silence, hence Amy brings the silence? (whatever that may be)

[*]How did the girl free herself from the astronaut suit? Is she super-strong or did someone help her? being conceived in the tardis so the background radiation gives her special powers, regeneration, super strength, a time head?

[*]Is Amy pregnant or not and why was she confused about it?

[*]If Amy is pregnant, is the girl really Amy’s daughter?

[*]If Amy is pregnant, is Rory the father?

[*]Did the Doctor actually get a result of the pregnancy scan?

[*]What did the Silence mean when they told Amy “you will bring The Silence?” She is pregnant with 'The Silence' (The Little girl) so the silents are protecting her?

[*]Why do the Silence want “silence to fall”?

[*]What does Madame Kovarian have to do with all this?

[*]Is the girl definitely a Time Lord? Could there be something else going on?

:sexface:

My theories...
Not sure how to do spoilers, but avoid this link if you don't want one :smile: : http://doctorwhospoilers.com/2011/the-2011-series/13-episode-thirteen/

Stumbled across this....True...or not???

Spoiler

OK, it's not really a spoiler but i just learnt how to use one :biggrin:
Reply 1590
I was on facebook the other day and saw a like saying "I wish music played during awesome moments in my life like it does in the movies"now every time I think up a smart solution to something I'm struggling with in my work or in general I can't help but imagine this is playing in my head :ninja:
Ah, Amy is jealous :ahee: :biggrin:
I wear tricorns now. Tricorns are cool.
The next plotline of the series should be:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Presumably River does too :sexface:
general :sexface:-ness
Reply 1596
I would smash that siren. Richard Keys style.
Is she some sort of a mad doctor ? :holmes:
So it is Schroedinger baby.
Reply 1599
That episode was pretty crap tbh

Latest