The Student Room Group

why is the guardian newspaper so anti white?

why do guardian readers hate white people?

Scroll to see replies

They don't.

/thread.
Reply 2
Because we're a horrible bunch of people.
Reply 3
Original post by humanrights

How are they anti-white? They are just anti-elitist; it is a left of centre paper.
Reply 4
Original post by Millz
How are they anti-white? They are just anti-elitist; it is a left of centre paper.

its an extremist paper with the lowest circulation in britain. it always makes up anti white conspiracy theories. the latest agenda was about the royal wedding and lack of diversity in the crowd. the guardian has problems with white people celebrating together.
Reply 5
its an extremist paper with the lowest circulation in britain. it always makes up anti white conspiracy theories. the latest agenda was about the royal wedding and lack of diversity in the crowd. the guardian has problems with white people celebrating together.

LOL, you are a times guy aren’t you.

Do you follow any political party?
Reply 6
Humanrights, do you get paid to troll, are you actually that intolerable?
I am getting very good at spotting your threads in the side-bar before I even read that you have written them!
Reply 8
Original post by U.S Lecce

fact disclosing is not trolling........this is serious. the guardian is damaging the fabric of british society. its readers are so far stuck up their backsides its like they think colon walls are blue skies.
"Do you know who the most oppressed minority are in the UK? Honest, decent, hardworking, white, middle class, men" :yawn:
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 10
Original post by TheFatController
I am getting very good at spotting your threads in the side-bar before I even read that you have written them!

well done, you have achieved something at least........
Reply 11
I don't hate white people.
Most of the readership is based in the home counties is it not? Normally the elites tend to be pro-immigration as they not directly competing with the third world. Plus Hampstead etc..is largely Jewish, hence the overall anti Anglo Saxon, lower middle class undertones.
Reply 13
Original post by nativeLondoner
Most of the readership is based in the home counties is it not? Normally the elites tend to be pro-immigration as they not directly competing with the third world. Plus Hampstead etc..is largely Jewish, hence the overall anti Anglo Saxon, lower middle class undertones.

its true, a lot of the anti white racism displayed by guardian types is rabid anti gentile racism.

many people mistake it as self loathing, but its in fact jewish supremacism.
Reply 14
As Guardian editor I can confirm that we wish to turn the entirety of Britain into Uganda, my apologies.
Reply 15
Reply 16
Original post by Fusilero
As Guardian editor I can confirm that we wish to turn the entirety of Britain into Uganda, my apologies.

did you see any racist white people in your cornflakes this morning?

the first copy of the guardian i ever brought had a piece about how the 'white man' was in control of football in britain. it was truly hilarious.
Reply 17

Ignore the lefties on here, they are nuts and cannot see anything from a balance point of view.

The guardian is the mouth piece of the prominent left - Labour supporting.

Everything they print will be in line with labour policy.

Labour are anti white and the main reason why our society is screwed up.

over 90 percent of the population is white yet labour continue to ram down the equality policitcal correctness crap.

Remember 'positive discimination' AGAINST WHITE MEN by harriet harman? anit white indeed.

IF SOMEBODY IS WHITE, AND VOTES LABOUR THEY ARE IDIOTS. THEY ARE VOTING FOR THEIR OWN DEMISE.
Reply 18

Because he has an opinion that is not the same as your own?

Learn to tolerate others you left wing nut.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 19

Because he has an opinion that is not the same as your own?

Learn to tolerate others you left wing nut.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending