The Student Room Group

Edexcel Physics Unit 6B (6PH08) Experiments!!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Hey guys, anyone know form which book is this? http://www.scribd.com/doc/56873256/Practical-1-Momentum-and-momentum-conservation-%E2%80%93-large-trolleys This is the "Practical 1 Momentum and momentum conservation large trolleys"
This book has all the experiments we need.
Reply 21
i thinks its the teachers guide
Reply 22
Original post by hashangod
Hey guys, anyone know form which book is this? http://www.scribd.com/doc/56873256/Practical-1-Momentum-and-momentum-conservation-%E2%80%93-large-trolleys This is the "Practical 1 Momentum and momentum conservation large trolleys"

lol i was looking for smthng lyk this!

Thanks for da link!:wink:
where have people got past papers from?...ive only got the specimen and jan 2011 thats it...
Reply 24
Yea there are only 3 pprs for the new Specification

June 10, Jan 11 and the Specimen!
Got june 2010 from scribd.com
Reply 25
Mahn, i think the Experimental Q will b regarding Centripetal Acceleartion/smthng lyk dat!
Original post by Samia99

Original post by Samia99
Mahn, i think the Experimental Q will b regarding Centripetal Acceleartion/smthng lyk dat!

What makes you think that?
Reply 27

wow thanks for that ! going to be quite helpful :smile: . Its the teachers guide. My teacher never even said anything about this book.. They care a lot about us ..
Reply 28
hey can someone link me to the jan 2011 paper, its mark scheme, and specimen paper/mark scheme? I cant find them :frown: please and thanks!!!! :biggrin:D:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
Original post by Haitham

Original post by Haitham
hey can someone link me to the jan 2011 paper, its mark scheme, and specimen paper/mark scheme? I cant find them :frown: please and thanks!!!! :biggrin:D:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Check the link I gave on the 1st page! :smile:
Reply 30
Heyy there!
Umm any1n got nything on 'Damping' Exp? And Oscillation too? :/

Thanks in advance! :wink:
Reply 31
Original post by Samia99
Heyy there!
Umm any1n got nything on 'Damping' Exp? And Oscillation too? :/

Thanks in advance! :wink:

i have otherss if u need just lemme know :smile:
Reply 32
Original post by kushil

What about the following expts:

*Practical 12 The relationship between the pressure and temperature of a gas
*Practical 13 The relationship between the pressure and volume of a gas
*Practical 14 Measurement of the activity of a radioactive source
*Practical 15 Simulation of radioactive decay
*Practical 16 Graphical representation of simple harmonic motion

Can you also upload them? :smile:
Reply 33
Original post by kushil

Yeah could you upload from practical 12 -15 please? I cant find them anywhere else.
Thanks in advance :smile:
Reply 34
Original post by kushil

Omg thanks yu rock! :biggrin::P
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 35
Original post by Vampire-Love4ever
What makes you think that?

lol Coz they've already come up wd Radioactivty,momentum & rate of cooling so the probablilty of these repeating is unlikely :tongue:
Reply 36
So Centripetal Acc mayb ..Can pop up! :tongue:
Original post by Samia99

Original post by Samia99
lol Coz they've already come up wd Radioactivty,momentum & rate of cooling so the probablilty of these repeating is unlikely :tongue:

I hope so not. I don't like that topic.
Reply 38

this book is called A2 practical book and it has all the experiments and teachers notes on experiment ...questions for unit 4 and 5 ..their answers and answers for the book questions (the red one)..... but the experiments are not all that useful...
Reply 39
Original post by Vampire-Love4ever
I hope so not. I don't like that topic.

i have a strong/bad/every feeling that can be described in stress that oscillation and damping ..... the centripetal acc. anyways has oscillations in it..... oh well :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending