The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Banoffeepie16
I got AA :smile: you?
In that case I admire your subject choices :tongue:

Haha :P yeah i got AA aswell, predicted A* for French and A for Spanish and A B for Business, what are your predicted grades? and have you heard from any other applicant for the Modern Language Plus course?
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Reply 781
Has anyone heard from the Chemistry Department yet? I applied at the start of Octobre and got an email asking me for my AS grades straight away, but nothing since :frown:
Reply 782
I've just received an email from the History department with a questionnaire attached. They've asked that I fill in a few details about UMS scores/interest in History and so on - Just wandering if anyone else has received a similar email?
YES. Invitation to an open day at UCL! So happy!!!

By the way, is there a difference between being invited for an 'interview' and being invited for an 'open day' as my email says nothing about an interview, only that they want me to visit the department :biggrin:
Original post by AydanEG
I've just received an email from the History department with a questionnaire attached. They've asked that I fill in a few details about UMS scores/interest in History and so on - Just wandering if anyone else has received a similar email?

I got one too :smile: definitely good news!
Yay, asked them if I could change which Open Day I go to, and they have said I can chose any I wish, so long as I tell them.

Result! :biggrin:
Original post by interfan123
Haha :P yeah i got AA aswell, predicted A* for French and A for Spanish and A B for Business, what are your predicted grades? and have you heard from any other applicant for the Modern Language Plus course?

A*A*A +A* EPQ :smile: (French, English Lang., Spanish)

I don't know anyone applying for the Modern Language Plus course :tongue:
Reply 787
I'm applying for Anthropology :biggrin: Can someone add me to the stalking page? No idea how to do it hahaha.

All of you lot are much more intelligent than me o.O, but they only ask for AAB and I'm predicted 4As at A2.

I got 3A*s 3As and 5Bs at GCSE. 2As, a B and a D at AS - randomly messed up in English, so annoying! :frown: But yeah, carrying on with them all at A2 and fingers crossed for 4As!
Reply 788
Any one got offer from mathematics G100??
Reply 789
Original post by desijut
Got an invitation to an introductory day for Maths(G100) on 23rd November by email a few hours back, sent my application off on 8th October

What is your subjects and grades ??
What is your UMS maths and further maths??
Reply 790
Anyone heard anything for Psych?
Reply 791
xch
OP
Original post by JanGloony
same here. A friend of mine has gotten the offer for engineering.

hey do you know what your friend's engineering offer was?? thanks
Reply 792
Original post by AydanEG

What are your predicted grades/AS? I applied on the 10th of October and didn't even get an acknowledgment! So i emailed the department and they emailed back saying 'i believe your application is in the process, but yet to reach the department itself'.:confused:
Original post by AydanEG

I have for languages :smile:
Original post by interfan123
Modern Language students how are your GCSE/A2 Predictions?

I'm applying for French and German and my grades are in my sig, of you were still interested. Have you got the questionaire thing yet? I haven't and I'm starting to get a bit worried...
Original post by TheatreLovely
I'm applying for French and German and my grades are in my sig, of you were still interested. Have you got the questionaire thing yet? I haven't and I'm starting to get a bit worried...

I can only see your GCSE grades ( which are impressive!) :P haha. yeah i've sent mine of too and i didnt get a questionnaire either :s-smilie:
Applied for Law with German Law, my results at AS were ABB (worse than I thought) so I was a bit apprehensive, but several members of staff (all very experienced) advised me to keep it on. Just wondering what people think my chances are (as remote as they may be, though nothing too damning please xD ) and if anyone has had any offers yet :smile:
Original post by TheatreLovely

I'm starting to think that not everyone gets an e-mail. The site says 'you may be asked' to fill in a questionnaire... so maybe it's just if they want to know more about candidates?

Because I have one, but no one else I've spoken to has for languages. :s-smilie:
Reply 798
Original post by newbarbarian
Applied for Law with German Law, my results at AS were ABB (worse than I thought) so I was a bit apprehensive, but several members of staff (all very experienced) advised me to keep it on. Just wondering what people think my chances are (as remote as they may be, though nothing too damning please xD ) and if anyone has had any offers yet :smile:

What are the entry requirements for the course?
Reply 799
Original post by AydanEG

Hmm i just got an email asking for my UMS. No questionnaire :s-smilie:

Latest

Trending

Trending