The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1120
sorry, misread the letter, it says maths and physical science..
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
offer for mathematics with modern languages!!!!!!!! wooooooo! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
Original post by new123
anyone received the UCL offer via track update but still NOT the letter that they mention in the track in the conditions section, that they had posted?

Is this a cause for concern if the letter is not received for more than 2 weeks after the track update?

yeah i have but i only just got my ucas update about an hour ago so it might take a bit more time for my email to come through :P what subject is it for? maybe email them and ask
Original post by like_a_star
offer for mathematics with modern languages!!!!!!!! wooooooo! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Congrats! I'm a Modern Languages applicant :biggrin:
I filled in and sent back their questionnaire, but heard nothing since from UCL.
When did you send off your UCAS?
Love UCL soo much! I've applied for the linguistics international program and I'm going to their 'ucas day' in december after filling in a questionnaire.
Anyone got any dress code ideas? Surely not smart...
Original post by Banoffeepie16
Congrats! I'm a Modern Languages applicant :biggrin:
I filled in and sent back their questionnaire, but heard nothing since from UCL.
When did you send off your UCAS?

thanks :biggrin: my application was handled by the maths department because its a 75% maths course :P i sent mine on the 12th of Oct though :smile:
Original post by RuthMadeleine
Love UCL soo much! I've applied for the linguistics international program and I'm going to their 'ucas day' in december after filling in a questionnaire.
Anyone got any dress code ideas? Surely not smart...

Hi there :smile:
Silly question, but are 'ucas days' days which you have to be invited to? :tongue:
Original post by like_a_star
thanks :biggrin: my application was handled by the maths department because its a 75% maths course :P i sent mine on the 12th of Oct though :smile:

Ah I see :smile:
Original post by Banoffeepie16
Hi there :smile:
Silly question, but are 'ucas days' days which you have to be invited to? :tongue:

Yeah pretty sure they are x
UCL offer confirmed, ready for the visit next friday =]
Reply 1130
Original post by lmq0209

Original post by lmq0209
Finally got the UCAS update of the offer after the invitation for maths introductory day. It's been three weeks. Ah, relief.

ya me too!!!days after days checking UCAS!!!when's your introductory day???:smile:
Subject: Philosophy and Economics
GCSE: 1A* 2A's 4B's 2C's
AS Results: AAA
A-Levels Achieved: A*AA
AS Prediciton: A

mitigating circumstances stopped me from my 4th AS so applying again, and on a gap year too :smile:
Reply 1132
Is it compulsory to live in UCL halls of residence as first years?
Reply 1133
hi ive applied for medicical chemistry at UCL (anyone else??) and I received an email from them which includes visiting the chemistry department and then its followed by a 20 mins interview?

anyone else get this??
Reply 1134
Original post by brighteyes1994
Applying for Medicinal Chemistry, received an invite to interview/lecture thing (on Nov 29th) today :smile:

hey i also received this...see you there.. :smile:

i dont understand the interview part of it though??
Can ask what your academics are (if you dont mind - you dont have to )??

thanks!
Reply 1135
hey, has anyone heard from ucl who's applying for chemeng with biochem??
Original post by new123
Gratz all of you!! does it say 'see also letter sent' in ucas conditions section? did you receive such a letter?

Yeh it does, i received the letter about a week ago! and thanks =]
it's crazy the reason why UCL has been rejecting people o.O I'm scared >_<
I think some Maths and Physics (Joing course) got offers yesterday..
Original post by annony
hey i also received this...see you there.. :smile:

i dont understand the interview part of it though??
Can ask what your academics are (if you dont mind - you dont have to )??

thanks!

I think it's going to be fairly casual :smile: apparently they're quite likely to give us an offer :smile:

My academics are nothing amazing - I applied for medicine so they gave me the chance to write a second statement which was good.

GCSE: A*AAAAAABCD
AS level: A - Chemistry, B - Biology, B - Physics, B - Religious Studies

What're yours :smile:?

See you there!

Latest

Trending

Trending