The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

Scroll to see replies

Original post by sweet77
do you know if they send this to everyone?

i am not sure!
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Reply 1381
Hello everyone,
I'm new to this but just wanted to ask whether anybody had applied for anthropology at UCL?:smile:
Reply 1382
Original post by maths134
Just got back from ucl intro day. .

How was it? During the open days does one get to see the department and the admission tutors? Is it a formal discussion or just looking around the college? What exactly in an open day visit? what is your opinion of the college? Do you plan to firm /insure it?

also what do you mean by saying 'loud' ?
Reply 1383
Original post by Banoffeepie16

Original post by Banoffeepie16
Yeah I'm kinda worried :s-smilie:
Hopefully it isn't bad to be sent one...

no lol i highly doubt that you would receive it if they werent interested in your application :smile:
Anyone applied for biomed at UCL?
Reply 1385
anyone received physics offers?
Reply 1386
Any body applying for chemical engineering heard back from UCL?
Offers, Rejectiosn or even interviews?
Reply 1387
Original post by rudin94
Any body applying for chemical engineering heard back from UCL?
Offers, Rejectiosn or even interviews?

i have a friend who's been at interviews? but she did a course at ucl in biochemical engineering so she might have been the first batch of people who got them...
Any MML offers yet?

I sent off my questionnaire (French and German) and I've heard nothing since....
Original post by desy.kris
so, I just woke up from my nap with a bad feeling. I rushed to check my email, thinking there might be a decision from a choice.

true! I got one new mail. its subject is "Application Update" sent by a tutor. I wondered a tutor from which uni this could be. then I opened it.

Spoiler

turns out that they're just saying that they've reviewed my application and will get back to me before the end of March. :s-smilie:

I'm just grateful it's not a rejection (yet?)! did anyone else get such email? but, it's not an acknowledgement letter. I've got mine last month. I just wonder if this means I might get an offer :biggrin:

can't wait!!

any idea what sign this is, anyone?
Reply 1390

any idea what sign this is, anyone?

Hi, I've got a similar email one month ago, telling me that I would get a decision on 15th Nov(it might be an offer or rejection). And it turned out that I got the result on 21st Nov. But there are also cases that applicants got decision before the deadline. So I guess all that you can do is waiting. Good luck!
Original post by Cotton
Hi, I've got a similar email one month ago, telling me that I would get a decision on 15th Nov(it might be an offer or rejection). And it turned out that I got the result on 21st Nov. But there are also cases that applicants got decision before the deadline. So I guess all that you can do is waiting. Good luck!

ahh okay then... thank you! so did you get an offer in the end? :wink: if so, congrats!! for what course?
Reply 1392
Original post by kateslove

Any MML offers yet?

I sent off my questionnaire (French and German) and I've heard nothing since....

yea im applying for french and spanish :smile:
i havent heard anything yet either..
but some people have been asked to fill in a questionnaire
however i have read that this questionnaire is random
but i am still a bit worried

where else have you applied?

Ucas:
Cambridge - rejection :/
UCL - acknowledgement
Kings - OFFER - AAB
Nottingham - OFFER - AAB
Bristol - acknowledgement
Original post by mpc1
How was it? During the open days does one get to see the department and the admission tutors? Is it a formal discussion or just looking around the college? What exactly in an open day visit? what is your opinion of the college? Do you plan to firm /insure it?

also what do you mean by saying 'loud' ?

too many questions
Any MML offers yet?

Me too... I sent mine back on 5th November... still nothing.
Reply 1395
has anyone who went to the chemistry interview on 22nd nov heard anything yet?
Original post by timing
has anyone who went to the chemistry interview on 22nd nov heard anything yet?

i know this is totally different, but i went for an interview and they said they should reply in 2 weeks, but the system is going down for 3 days next week for updates so it might take a little longer
Hey has anyone got interviews/rejections/offers yet for English? I sent my application off October 12th and received an acknowledgement but I haven't heard anything since :/
Reply 1398
Original post by fresh2death
i know this is totally different, but i went for an interview and they said they should reply in 2 weeks, but the system is going down for 3 days next week for updates so it might take a little longer

I don't wanna wait anymore! This is killing me :frown:
Original post by sweet77
yea im applying for french and spanish :smile:
i havent heard anything yet either..
but some people have been asked to fill in a questionnaire
however i have read that this questionnaire is random
but i am still a bit worried

where else have you applied?

I got the questionnaire and didn't know if it was a good thing or not that I'd been asked to do it..

Cambridge with an interview, an offer at Warwick, Leeds and Durham :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending