The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by dmz
:awesome: I'm waiting for it to come out in imax, exercising a lot of self control not to watch it now but it's gonna be good :biggrin:

Cool...but it comes out today? :nutcase:

What's the difference..is it a IMAX cinema? :s-smilie: I don't think we have any of those in Sweden :hmmmm2:
Reply 381
Original post by MizzCupcakes
Cool...but it comes out today? :nutcase:

What's the difference..is it a IMAX cinema? :s-smilie: I don't think we have any of those in Sweden :hmmmm2:

It came out 2 days ago here :tongue:
IMAX is like extremely large screen, unless i sit at the very back i have to literally sort of turn my head to see from one side to the other, didn't like it watch transformers but once you get used to it, its epic! lol
haha awesome! I wonder why I haven't seen that one before :laugh:

I am sooooooooooooooooooooooo going to see X Men: first class tonight :teeth: looks sooooo awesome with Michael Fassbender and James McAvoy :daydreaming:

I have already seen it. Do you want me to tell you the whole story from start to finish, so I spoil it for you. Lol.

Magneto's powers are the best. So cool.
Original post by dmz
you don't :tongue: i don't know how it works for keele, it's a village there so you might need to send someone on a horse to go there and come back with the details :P, I'm kidding, just jealous really, lol

I just want to party, plus reading ahead of lessons even if it's like 10mins make it a lot easier plus i wanna come out on top so i won't have to compromise or worry about academia when i apply to GEM :smile:

:colonhash: if you're not careful i'll get the horse and ride it straight into u're backside :colone:

i promised myself i'm not buying anymore clothes think i am addicted always end up buying something coz i think it's in the sale and i'm saving something :rolleyes:

i shud buy some books soon too and do some early reading but i have no idea what books i need :s-smilie:
u're gonna be teacher's pet :wink:
ermmm did u do anymore cooking :eyeball: we all shud get the same ingredients like pasta or whteva cook it and post the pics up to see who's is best :biggrin:
Reply 384
Original post by sarah1991
:colonhash: if you're not careful i'll get the horse and ride it straight into u're backside :colone:

i promised myself i'm not buying anymore clothes think i am addicted always end up buying something coz i think it's in the sale and i'm saving something :rolleyes:

i shud buy some books soon too and do some early reading but i have no idea what books i need :s-smilie:
u're gonna be teacher's pet :wink:
ermmm did u do anymore cooking :eyeball: we all shud get the same ingredients like pasta or whteva cook it and post the pics up to see who's is best :biggrin:

my backside is sealed!

lol, i've been on a roll lately, spent about £200 this week, about £50 on food alone

Hahaha

We should, i made some pasta last night but stir fried it with crap i had left. Find a recipe and we'll buy the ingredients and do it for tonight
Original post by Beska
Oooh drugs list! That's a brilliant idea!

Filling-up issue still there, but I think having a reference of drugs will be useful? If I ever need to find a word I don't understand I just google "define:word" on my iPhone anyway. :awesome:

Certainly would be useful. Wish I had one :sigh:
haha awesome! I wonder why I haven't seen that one before :laugh:

I am sooooooooooooooooooooooo going to see X Men: first class tonight :teeth: looks sooooo awesome with Michael Fassbender and James McAvoy :daydreaming:

I watch it two days ago, it is just :sogood: :coma:

And not just those two, but the rest of the crew are just as hot or hotter even :drool:
Original post by dmz
body clock :frown:

probably in an hour, a bit hesitant cos my body's in pain

:awesome: I'm waiting for it to come out in imax, exercising a lot of self control not to watch it now but it's gonna be good :biggrin:

Oh :console:

It's been more than an hour and you're still online :curious:

Are you free for the rest of the day?
Reply 388
Original post by futuredoc77
Oh :console:

It's been more than an hour and you're still online :curious:

Are you free for the rest of the day?

I was? Think i'm always signed on on my phone, been at the park for a while, just came on now, i'll go at 2 :tongue:
Original post by dmz
I was? Think i'm always signed on on my phone, been at the park for a while, just came on now, i'll go at 2 :tongue:

Nice, procrastinating again :top:

What are you doing in the park? The playground? :gah:
Reply 390
Nice, procrastinating again :top:

What are you doing in the park? The playground? :gah:

haha as usual, my body aches from yesterday so i'm dreading it a bit :frown: lol

I went to play basketball with my little brother, what are you doing?
Original post by dmz
haha as usual, my body aches from yesterday so i'm dreading it a bit :frown: lol

I went to play basketball with my little brother, what are you doing?

Oh :K: it'll make the pain better if you do it again :erm:

Oh nice! Our park was so crowded yesterday :colonhash: it's the nice weather that brings everyone out :angry:

Not much, I have a job session for a about 2 hours, and I'll probably spend the rest of the day coughing my lungs out :angry: :colonhash:
Reply 392
Oh :K: it'll make the pain better if you do it again :erm:

Oh nice! Our park was so crowded yesterday :colonhash: it's the nice weather that brings everyone out :angry:

Not much, I have a job session for a about 2 hours, and I'll probably spend the rest of the day coughing my lungs out :angry: :colonhash:

i'll just work on a different bit, lol

it was empty when i went, but the other night it had a lot of people so just played football with them, i think a lot of people is good long as you get to play and they're not hoggin everything? :dontknow:

What'd you mean? Aww have you got a cold? in this sun? lol
Original post by dmz
i'll just work on a different bit, lol

it was empty when i went, but the other night it had a lot of people so just played football with them, i think a lot of people is good long as you get to play and they're not hoggin everything? :dontknow:

What'd you mean? Aww have you got a cold? in this sun? lol

That's a good idea too... unless if it ends up in you not being able to stand on your feet again :teehee:

Oh, so you were trying integrating. That's cool. You barely seen any girl playing basketball/football and joining the guys team is out of the question :colonhash: So I get to be nothing more than a mere spectator :nothing:

I know :mad2: stupid immune system, it's of no good to me :huff:
Reply 394
That's a good idea too... unless if it ends up in you not being able to stand on your feet again :teehee:

Oh, so you were trying integrating. That's cool. You barely seen any girl playing basketball/football and joining the guys team is out of the question :colonhash: So I get to be nothing more than a mere spectator :nothing:

I know :mad2: stupid immune system, it's of no good to me :huff:

lol, just doing back and abs so my legs should be fine :tongue:

yer cos it's usually a few people from my high school, me or one of my brothers would know a couple, i guess it'd be different being a girl :console:

:console: sowwy, cuddle? lol

I watch it two days ago, it is just :sogood: :coma:

And not just those two, but the rest of the crew are just as hot or hotter even :drool:

Awesome! then it's not wasted money :biggrin:

andandandand you and me are online at the same time :teeth:
Original post by dmz
lol, just doing back and abs so my legs should be fine :tongue:

yer cos it's usually a few people from my high school, me or one of my brothers would know a couple, i guess it'd be different being a girl :console:

:console: sowwy, cuddle? lol
Oh that's fine then... you'll get used it soon enough :yep:
Oh so it's not complete strangers, that's cool :yep:

Not that I'd want to play anyway :haughty:

:sigh:

Thank you!! :lovehug:

Awesome! then it's not wasted money :biggrin:

andandandand you and me are online at the same time :teeth:

Not at all!!
X-men is probably my favorite sci-fi movies out there :yep:
And they'll be making two more of these prequels soon with the same cast :nutcase:

I know!!!!

www.tinychat.com/futuredoc77
Original post by dmz
It came out 2 days ago here :tongue:
IMAX is like extremely large screen, unless i sit at the very back i have to literally sort of turn my head to see from one side to the other, didn't like it watch transformers but once you get used to it, its epic! lol

:nothing: it comes out today here...unless you go to the prescreening...

okay...yeah we don't have that kind of theatre here in Sweden :indiff:

Original post by firestar101
I have already seen it. Do you want me to tell you the whole story from start to finish, so I spoil it for you. Lol.

Magneto's powers are the best. So cool.

:unimpressed: No.. though it's not much of spoiler really if you've seen the X-men series.. I grew up watching the cartoon :yep:

They're all cool really :smile:

I need to find a way to be the top poster.

I am tied with mizzcupcakes. I also need to terminate her. :colone:

Latest

Trending

Trending