The Student Room Group

Subliminal 9/11 symbol in GCSE Sociology paper (Illuminati sign/symbols?)

So I came across this video and it really freaked me out; I'm not one of them crazy illuminati believers but I dont fully disregard conspiracy theories either.

Just to make sure the youtube vid wasn't some hoax I found the paper online my self and also researched a few other things said ie the boxcutter thing

One or two things and you could say its a coincidence but this is really creepy, especially the module number or whatever the 4511/01 stands for at the beginning (And 4511 is only on that paper, if you look through all the other sociology papers on the first page there all 217 =/)

Thoughts? Coincidence or something more?

*The original past paper on the WJEC site :

http://www.wjec.co.uk/uploads/papers/s10-4511-01.pdf
(edited 12 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

That is actually very scary and weird and it is obviously deliberate (assuming it is a real paper of course). The letters spelling armageddon did it for me :frown:

Also, I don't get what was significant about the girl sitting as a triangle, and something about her eye? :/
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 2
Original post by A level Az
That is actually very scary and it is obviously deliberate (assuming it is a real paper of course). The letters spelling armageddon did it for me :frown:

It is a real paper; I was sceptical at first too but I found the paper on the WJEC website and its exactly the same as what has been shown in the video.
Yeah that was wierd. The boy looks like some kinda devil with the two horns lol
Reply 3
Yikes. Who's going to deny the armageddon bit?
Reply 4
What do you think OP? Someone good trying to warn people? Or, if these illuminati do exist, them having some fun?
Reply 5
Original post by morris743
What do you think OP? Someone good trying to warn people? Or, if these illuminati do exist, them having some fun?

Not sure what to think tbh; it could all be a joke as well but a really twisted one =\

Also just thought aswell, is it just a coincidence that it is specifically on a sociology paper, where students learn about society and stuff (presumably) and not any other subject paper? =\
Reply 6
Original post by CKin2U
Not sure what to think tbh; it could all be a joke as well but a really twisted one =\

Also just thought aswell, is it just a coincidence that it is specifically on a sociology paper, where students learn about society and stuff (presumably) and not any other subject paper? =\

I've not heard of the exam board. Is it Welsh? A Level standard?

Btw do you know the music played in the vid? It's great at summing up the mood :biggrin:

Smile :smile: There is plenty of good in the world. They're just not in the positions of power.
But it is a June 2010 Paper, so what purpose does it serve really, apart from freaking people out who happen to notice the relationship between the picture and 9/11? If it was a 2001 paper then it would be unbelievable :redface:
Reply 8
Original post by A level Az
But it is a June 2010 Paper, so what purpose does it serve really, apart from freaking people out who happen to notice the relationship between the picture and 9/11? If it was a 2001 paper then it would be unbelievable :redface:

Err what?
That has really scared me thanks .... :smile:
Err what?

What is the point of putting that in a sociology exam basically.
Reply 11
I think that the image was from a toy company. It looks like the image comes from the 50s but I might be wrong. The letters that spell-out "Armageddon" is surely not accidental.
Reply 12

Oh wait, this is just stupid.

Anyone can add and subtract numbers to try and make them look significant.

Normal paper number is 217? Did you know 2+7=9, then that 1 obviously represents the 2001, and as the 1 is already there we can assume it also stands for 11 hence 9/11/01.

Yeah, I just made up some bull**** too.

Edit: Roll on the negs - there are obviously a lot of gullible people on TSR that can't accept the truth for what it is and always try to "Fight the powah!"
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 13
Shocking.
Reply 14
Doesn't it say above the question "This is a picture taken from toy advertising" - is it not possible that whoever composed the paper happened to just take that picture randomly from the internet? So yeah the picture is a creepy but I kinda doubt there'd be 9/11 conspiracy on a GCSE paper - why? Unless just for a joke.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 15
People do all of these stupid videos but it's all coincidence.

Have you ever seen the movie '23'? All those numbers and **** adding up to 23 are real, but no one ever talks about that.....................................
Reply 16
I'm sure if the Illuminati really existed they'd have better things to do than plant subliminal messages in a GCSE Sociology paper for some teens in the UK.

That said, if I'm snatched from my bed tonight it was definitely the Illuminati.
Original post by neillya1

Oh wait, it has nothing to do with 9/11 or illuminati at all.

Anyone can add and subtract numbers to try and make them look significant.

Normal paper number is 217? Did you know 2+7=9, then that 1 obviously represents the 2001, and as the 1 is already there we can assume it also stands for 11 hence 9/11/01.

Yeah, I just made up some bull**** too.

Well done for shooting down the weakest point in the video. Now, care to explain why the letters spell armageddon, or why there is a boy wearing the colours of the american flag, seemingly flying a plane towards himself, or why the girl has built two towers that are being knocked over, and why the hell there is a knife in the video?
Reply 18
Whilst conspiracy theories are completely insane, I do find it mildly amusing that the blocks actually do appear to spell out armageddon.
Reply 19
I'm normally one to scoff at stuff like this, but that's actually freaked me out. I don't genuinely believe the illuminati would spend their time on things like this if I'm honest, but it's still pretty damn scary.
Particularly the picture. The girl looks like Voldemort!:s-smilie:

I've not heard of the exam board. Is it Welsh? A Level standard?

Yeah, it's the Welsh one. Perfectly normal. All my exams are with them.

It's quite weird: "Here's a picture taken from toy advertising" when it obviously isn't. What a crap image to advertise toys with, armagedon or not. Someone put it in deliberately. Examiners having a laugh? :dontknow:
(edited 12 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending