The Student Room Group

all night revision for edexcel politics unit 2 exam tomorow - joinnnn

This is my final exam, my final all nighter :colone: I thought instead of setting it up in the "revision forum" It might be more beneficial if It was done here, as we'd all be pretty much doing the same thing?
Anyoneeeeeeeeee?

Scroll to see replies

Lets do this ting
Reply 2
I'm in. When is the actual exam :lolwut:
Lack of sleep --> Tiredness --> Reduced concentration.

...Why not revise loads in the next 4-5 hours and get a good nights sleep?
Original post by soutioirsim
Lack of sleep --> Tiredness --> Reduced concentration.

...Why not revise loads in the next 4-5 hours and get a good nights sleep?

know nothing --> FAIL

All Nighter --> know something --> Tiredness --> Coffee --> SUCCESS
Original post by Mr Einstein
know nothing --> FAIL

All Nighter --> know something --> Tiredness --> Coffee --> SUCCESS

All Nighter = Tiredness + Coffee = Half asleep brain = Fail.
Original post by lace-rules
All Nighter = Tiredness + Coffee = Half asleep brain = Fail.

Your math sucks.
lol heyyy guys im bang up for this. Although i really need some past papers but edexcel's a bitch cant get any! :frown:
Im doing aqa, can I still join in??
Im doing aqa, can I still join in? For the support really..lol
ahh whattheheck! :wink: we all need the support!
Reply 11
I'm all sorted, the constitution basically takes no revision and i'm not doing the judiciary, revised t'other 2 i'm physced for it being my last exam.
OOh yeaaa so your comfortable with the features of parliament and collective ministerial responsibility and individual ministerial responsibility and the functions of cabinet! :s-smilie:
Original post by Romerohousecaptain
OOh yeaaa so your comfortable with the features of parliament and collective ministerial responsibility and individual ministerial responsibility and the functions of cabinet! :s-smilie:

It does what it says on the tin, its good if you remember everything but I try and remember the terms then work out what they mean!
Reply 14
I'm joining, I need to get some major revision in tonight.

I'm doing AQA: Constitution and Core Executive.

In the spirit of the Big Society (:yawn:), here are my notes on the Judiciary. Sorry they're in HTML format, I exported them from Evernote.

If anyone has notes, do please share them!
hmmm any help for edexcel paper!?!?!
Oh my god these topics are so easy! You'll be fine, it's such an easy topic. We covered them at university in one week in one of the compulsory law modules for the LLB. Good luck!
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by marrythenight
Oh my god these topics are so easy! We covered them at university in one week! Good luck!

Well done...

you have successfully portrayed yourself as a ****. Did you maybe consider we haven't devoted our lives to any particular subject?
Original post by Mr Einstein
Well done...

you have successfully portrayed yourself as a ****. Did you maybe consider we haven't devoted our lives to any particular subject?

I wished you all good luck. Calm down darling.
Reply 19
Guys can you learn only 3 or the 4 topics?

Like can i learn the constitution, parliament and the judiciary?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending