The Student Room Group

The 2011 Undergraduate Chat Thread Mk. V

Scroll to see replies

Original post by flowermaster91
:rofl2: pahahaha i know i know :ahee:

man wtf is this?!?!

and no i did not search that on utube :indiff:

LOOOL how do you find this stuf??! And omg that daggering vid! He took her ****ing bra off :angry: that guy is a menace!!
Original post by Delta_Aitch
LOOOL how do you find this stuf??! And omg that daggering vid! He took her ****ing bra off :angry: that guy is a menace!!

such foolishness :lolwut: shouldve got an ethnik, not some carol jackson woman :colonhash: lulz i was looking for a black girl grinding vid to take the piss out of robi but that flopped and found that :nopity:

I KNOWWWW!!! That blonde guy was the worst, the girls have 'no shame'

:lies:

:rofl2: pahahaha i know i know :ahee:

man wtf is this?!?!

At the end, I hate when girls do that :angry: :angry: :angry: Why do girls like wasting peoples time!! :angry::angry:
such foolishness :lolwut: shouldve got an ethnik, not some carol jackson woman :colonhash: lulz i was looking for a black girl grinding vid to take the piss out of robi but that flopped and found that :nopity:

I KNOWWWW!!! That blonde guy was the worst, the girls have 'no shame'

They have less shame than you do :sadnod:

LOOOOL this is so defo you and Matt:
Original post by yoyo462001
At the end, I hate when girls do that :angry: :angry: :angry: Why do girls like wasting peoples time!! :angry::angry:

Lmaoooo, don't grind with girls who aren't dtf then :fyi:
Original post by fallen angel9
:lies:

LOOOOL! you bitch, knew you was going to say something whether i put that sentence there or not :colonhash:

classic example of a virgin hoe :nopity:

:angry:

LOOOOOOL! omg that guy seemed so stiff, and no not me and matt more like you and sbv tbh :sexface:

:rofl:2 I see they're cool with being together in public now!

It's one thing not knowing if she's dtf or not, but why waste someones time. If you're dancing like that you're both saying 'yeah I'm DTF'. You never catch guys doing that :naughty:
lies after lies :no:
:angry:

LOOOOOOL! omg that guy seemed so stiff, and no not me and matt more like you and sbv tbh :sexface:

Neither sbv or I would ever be that stiff when dancing, mate. This has you and Matt written all over it :rofl2:

:rofl:2 I see they're cool with being together in public now!

It's one thing not knowing if she's dtf or not, but why waste someones time. If you're dancing like that you're both saying 'yeah I'm DTF'. You never catch guys doing that :naughty:

Yeeah, but dancing is dancing! It's like flirting. It means nothing unless you have explicitly stated your end game.
Original post by delta_aitch
neither sbv or i would ever be that stiff when dancing, mate. This has you and matt written all over it :rofl2:

Yeeah, but dancing is dancing! It's like flirting. It means nothing unless you have explicitly stated your end game.

what :angry: im not stiff ffs :colonhash:
what :angry: im not stiff ffs :colonhash:

Matt's always stiff around you :sexface:

Neither sbv or I would ever be that stiff when dancing, mate. This has you and Matt written all over it :rofl2:

I think it's because girls are all evil, I can sleep better at night knowing that.

SBV & DA vs CP & FM :danceboy:

Dancehall dance off. My money is on CP & FM!
I think it's because girls are all evil, I can sleep better at night knowing that.

Lmfaooo ahaha yeah, I bet ceeps is a beast on the dancefloor :lol:

And no, Yoyo. :colonhash: You boys just think any girl is up for it so your try it. Just because she flirts, does not mean she is dtf :hand:
Dancing is fun, it means nothing.
Matt's always stiff around you :sexface:

matt stiff :drool:

Spoiler

Errr excuse me, we seem to be forgetting yoyo and fallenangel :sly:

Spoiler

Don't lie, you're warm for Matt's form :jiggy:

Loool, a reet little dating corner we have in AfSoc isn't it. Though sbv and I aren't included. :colonhash:
You and Matt, Robi and yoyo, Sagar and Ladi/Mandy, Ussu and everyone (:lol:), Kev and homotreatment hahahha.

I'm a solo wolf, tbh :smug:

Lmfaooo ahaha yeah, I bet ceeps is a beast on the dancefloor :lol:

And no, Yoyo. :colonhash: You boys just think any girl is up for it so your try it. Just because she flirts, does not mean she is dtf :hand:
Dancing is fun, it means nothing.

Bouncers shouldn't allow non-DTF girls into the club :whip:

Spoiler

Damn is no one safe :headfire:
Bouncers shouldn't allow non-DTF girls into the club :whip:

Damn is no one safe :headfire:

:laugh:
We'll see how far you get with that. There will be like one girl to every 20 guys. How do you fancy your chances? ..actually, you probably think all the dtf girls will be after you, isn't it? :facepalm2:

Might as well take what you can get with dancing, rather than get absolutely **** all :mmm:

Quick Reply

Latest