The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Did anyone get the letter from UCAS about clearing? It freaked me out even more.

Even more freakier was the fact that they said that if you do not meet your offer that will be the last letter I'll receive from UCAS :zomg:
Original post by FlobberDobber
Is that for TB or am I being thick...

Yeh it's TB.

St Cats, great choice :biggrin:
Original post by hwalker37

You've had to pay for a TB vaccine? I thought this was free. :s-smilie:

Hell no, they stopped doing them in schools the year before I was due one. My GP wouldnt give me one because it's just for uni, so I'm on the way to London as I type to get it done privately.
Original post by gozatron
Hell no, they stopped doing them in schools the year before I was due one. My GP wouldnt give me one because it's just for uni, so I'm on the way to London as I type to get it done privately.

You're doing medicine though? My sister is in her 3rd year in got all her vaccines (including TB) done for free, I'd have though they'd offer you it free seen as well it is a requirement for anyone in a health profession, guess not though. Seems very unfair making you have to pay, silly government!
Original post by AlexInWonderland
Ah, decent episode, still reasonable close to the whole 'we were on a break'; legendary line.

I've been watching Friends on E4 for years, I have seen them all at least 8 times by now. My dad used to dislike getting in from work to see me watching Friends, so made me watch it upstairs lol

:yep: .. It's hilarious! I can't wait to see how it pans out, so I may just go watch some more now :drool:

And I've always wanted to know what all the Friends hype was about. My parents suggested starting from the beginning due to the whole story line thing that's crucial to understanding the humour :tongue:

Original post by Ultimate1
Tennis :sexface:

I know, I just spent 5 hours whacking balls :sexface: .. Apparently, I'm the second best ball-whacker there :awesome:
Original post by Kidms001
Apparently, I'm the second best ball-whacker there :awesome:

Strangely this made me think interesting thoughts :sexface:
(edited 12 years ago)
See you guys in 3 weeks! :biggrin:
Original post by soutioirsim

have fun in Austria :sexface:
Original post by Kidms001

I know, I just spent 5 hours whacking balls :sexface: .. Apparently, I'm the second best ball-whacker there :awesome:

Lol.

did you win the tournament?
Original post by FlobberDobber
I just created a countdown ticker :rolleyes:
Sad, i know. :L

How would one go about doing the same? Lol
Reply 1790
30 days. 32 for me. Bloody holiday. :colonhash:

You're doing medicine though? My sister is in her 3rd year in got all her vaccines (including TB) done for free, I'd have though they'd offer you it free seen as well it is a requirement for anyone in a health profession, guess not though. Seems very unfair making you have to pay, silly government!

One of the problems with the NHS, each area can make their own rules.

Skiing?
I'm watching the Rupert/James Murdoch hearing. This is what my life has come to.
playing tom and jerry games on cartoon network, bloody hell
Did anyone get the letter from UCAS about clearing? It freaked me out even more.

Even more freakier was the fact that they said that if you do not meet your offer that will be the last letter I'll receive from UCAS :zomg:

Yess, i got the letter today too, It made me worried :/
They said something like, if you're in clearing UCAS wouldn't send you a letter about it... I was thinking wtf, how would we know then... :s-smilie:
Original post by cpdavis
Strangely this made me think strange thoughts :sexface:

It's strange that you find it strange that you are having strange thoughts... :sexface:

Lol.

did you win the tournament?

No :sad: .. We came second. It was one set matches and our seed 1 doubles lost 6-3 and me in seed 2 doubles (:awesome:) won 6-3. In the event of a tie, the first seed result counts, therefore we came second.

However, my doubles team didn't lose one match, so I feel victorious! :banana:
Original post by diamonddust
I'm watching the Rupert/James Murdoch hearing. This is what my life has come to.

It's almost cringeworthy. Rupert's presence seems a little pointless, he appears to know very little of what was going on. They should bring the heads of News International in the UK, who would probably have more insightful information.

And yeah, as someone interested in politics, I can't believe I am watching this.
I'm learning some anatomy, to pass the time. :sexface: :sexface: :sexface:
Original post by Freddo:)

[QUOTE=Freddo[excludedFace]smile[/excludedFace];32866763]I'm learning some anatomy, to pass the time. :sexface: :sexface: :sexface:

I can help with a practical demonstration? :sexface:

Latest