The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

What is a Referral/Qualify??

Hi, can someone help me out please
Just got preliminary results (which count 90%, 10% is coursework) and next to one module I have written RQ, which I just about passed.
My coursework is above 90%, which will bump up my overall mark for that module to 45-50.

does RQ just mean they haven't considered my coursework and it might weigh me down and cause to fail that module?
How likely that in my case I have an actual referral? Are preliminary and final results likely to change much?

thanks
Reply 1
Original post by anzerftum
Hi, can someone help me out please
Just got preliminary results (which count 90%, 10% is coursework) and next to one module I have written RQ, which I just about passed.
My coursework is above 90%, which will bump up my overall mark for that module to 45-50.

does RQ just mean they haven't considered my coursework and it might weigh me down and cause to fail that module?
How likely that in my case I have an actual referral? Are preliminary and final results likely to change much?

thanks

wat course?
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Reply 2
Original post by wizz_kid
wat course?

maths
Reply 3
Original post by wizz_kid
wat course?

looking at everyone's marks, those hovering in the 40-45 region have RQ, one person with 42 has P (might be typo)
Reply 4
weird, one person with 39 has F, but some with lower marks have referrals
Reply 5
ok, another weird thing. a person with 43 for one module has P, 43 for a different module has RQ and 42 for another module has P

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending