The Student Room Group

Irish Soc

Scroll to see replies

Whats with the spam above!??

OMG it snowed today in college! Well hail stones really but still!

Oh PANCAKE TUESDAY next week
Irish-Jojo
Whats with the spam above!??

OMG it snowed today in college! Well hail stones really but still!

Oh PANCAKE TUESDAY next week

no idea whats going on with the poster above

We had a mega hailstorm here, it was well bad, they were like bullets.
It was meant ot snow but there has not been any yet.

I am well looking forward to panvcake, day. My friend is making them for us, i wouldnt know what to do. I am hiopeless at cooking, even if it is pancakes they always stick to the pan.

I am trying to make the decision whether i should leave uni and transfer to Manchester or stay at Bangor and change course. I cant decide and its driving me mental.
Reply 1982
dddd
Well, you would say that. The same user thats Lib, is the same user whose Jim-ie.

Hold on a minute, are you saying I'm the same person as Lib North?

Are you soft in the head?
Reply 1983
Katy200
i remember watching fair city when i was over in Ireland for a few months it was complicated.

I was listening to Dara O briain at the thearte royal the other day, he is hilarious, i think he over taken peter kay as my favourite comedian.

Theres one on youtube when he was at the apollo talking about mixed marriages protestant and catholic. ITs hilarious.

Ha ha yeah I've saw that on youtube, bloody brilliant.

And yeh, come up to Manchester, the place to be.
No Katy come to Limerick! LOL

Oh well seems we are back to normal now!
i think i need to go somewhere i don't think i can stay here.

The six nations opener nearly became a disaster. We got the win in the end.

I love Dara, he is brilliant. So funny and so true.
Why cant you stay in Bangor??

Six Nations is going to be a diaster, I can see today being the only win!

Dara is the business, dont like how he has went across the water pretty much full time now! :frown: But he will do much better over there tho, more primetime oportunities than RTE wud have to offer!!
Lol. I love Dara O' Brian. I met him once, he used to host this program called It's a family affair, my family and I were on it. He's a really really nice guy.

And yeah, I wasn't happy with today's rugby result. It doesn't bode well for the next few weeks.
Reply 1988
Why did you go to Bangor anyway?

Annoyed today, 3-2 to Arsenal, I walked out after they scored the third goal, match was over right then and there. And for some reason my laptop has deleted MSN and windows wont let me download it without updaing windows - **** OFF!!!!!!!!!
roxy potter
Lol. I love Dara O' Brian. I met him once, he used to host this program called It's a family affair, my family and I were on it. He's a really really nice guy.

OMG, I watched that show! So I seen you!! :smile:
I have no idea why i cam to bangor. I tink its more the course then everything. If i change that it may be better. Its too hard at the minute and i am failing everything.

It was 3 -1 wasnt it

The rugby i can see being a disasterous tornament. Theres no D'Arcy will be a shame.
Reply 1991
Come to Manchester then.
Depending on Italy's performance against the others, I can possible see Ireland getting wooden spoon! :frown: :frown:
It would never be that bad......would it?
I dont know, hope not, but just have a bad feeling bout it, just like i did for the WC and look how that turned out! :frown:
Reply 1995
What, are Ireland doing ****e or sommat?
Jim-ie
What, are Ireland doing ****e or sommat?

hopefully they dont sack O Sullivan, that would cause more trouble than its worth.

Both thecity boys got Irelands players of the year. Dunnie for Senior and Stevie I for Young.
Reply 1997
Cracker. No one deserves it more than Dunne, and Superman-Daddydick Ireland is one of the best irish players about at the minute.
Jim-ie
Cracker. No one deserves it more than Dunne, and Superman-Daddydick Ireland is one of the best irish players about at the minute.

i completley agree. They have both been great. What exactly was the point of the friendly V Brazil last night.

I am soo tired it is unbelievable. Although got a 2.1 in two essays so thats made me feel a bit better. I knew slaving over that flippinh constitution essay was worth it.
Brazil - game I dunno!! Member when we were able to draw with them!! I went to see that game!

Quick Reply

Latest