The Student Room Group

Irish Soc

Scroll to see replies

Reply 580
Not got much to say, but thought i'd tell you all I met someone from Ireland the other day in a pizza shop! He was called.....wait for it.....Paddy! Would you believe it?! Quite fit though...

Tomásíona - Mháire
:eek: what was his last name?????

:hmmmm: fit, irish, in a pizza shop :pizza:, named Paddy.... was it me :confused: :biggrin:

how you doing Tammy? :hugs:
Zweig

still sick :frown: gonna go to bed again :frown:
Reply 582
Tomásíona - Mháire
still sick :frown: gonna go to bed again :frown:

:goodnight

:kiss:
Zweig
:hmmmm: fit, irish, in a pizza shop :pizza:, named Paddy.... was it me :confused: :biggrin:

Ha, are you in Manchester?...it could be you!

Oooh my God, just realised, I met two Irish people and the one in the pizza shop wasn't from Cookstown, he was from County Down, the other guy I met was from Cookstown...

Canadian, will add you shortly :biggrin:
Kittennffc
Ha, are you in Manchester?...it could be you!

Oooh my God, just realised, I met two Irish people and the one in the pizza shop wasn't from Cookstown, he was from County Down, the other guy I met was from Cookstown...
Canadian, will add you shortly :biggrin:

who was the other guy :p:
Tomásíona - Mháire
who was the other guy :p:
Lol, he was quite old, not a student or anything, maybe early thirtyish *randomly came up to me when I was crying at the bus stop, and being pissed, told him I didn't like Irish people - evil Irish boys..*, blondish hair, beard type thing, chuncky but not fat...God, that narrows it down!
The Corrs thread died. :bawling:
Yeah, it just sorta died down a bit :frown:

Tis such a shame, but it had a good life :smile:
The Canadian
Yeah, it just sorta died down a bit :frown:

Tis such a shame, but it had a good life :smile:
Aaah we spoke too soon. :biggrin:
Reply 589
The Canadian
Awww, babe :hugs: :kiss: Ya might get a phone call from your not so secret Canadian admirer tomorrow / later today :love:

u dnt call me!!!!
:hmmm:

btw can you tell how hyper hornyily bored i am lmfao
oh sunday wer cool btw!!! went out drinking again got ratassed on alcohol and pizza and wedges lmfao!!! it wer cool!! n i bought me hat so wnt nick urs!!!

i nicked niks goth boots cos he wer size 8 aswell which wer cool so im gonna get some asap!!!
The Corrs thread... I just asked to join, am i to late :redface:?
dreamy_girl
The Corrs thread... I just asked to join, am i to late :redface:?
Never. :biggrin:
So... how're mayo getting on in the old Gaelic football thing?
Hey! Wexford beat Clare in hurling....im happy....... and Waterford oversaw Cork....Go On the DESIE!!!

Well the 17th of March is fast approching............wat will evryone be doin??? Irish style of course!!!
jojo-irish-jojo
Hey! Wexford beat Clare in hurling....im happy....... and Waterford oversaw Cork....Go On the DESIE!!!

Well the 17th of March is fast approching............wat will evryone be doin??? Irish style of course!!!

Almost certainly snowboarding!! Then again I do that pretty much everyday.

Snowboarding with a novelty Guiness hat?? :p:
jojo-irish-jojo

going for a ceili of course :biggrin: :biggrin:
Tomásíona - Mháire

going for a ceili of course :biggrin: :biggrin:
Er, can you explain what a ceili is for the ignorant people here please (ie me :p: )
Reply 597
The Canadian
Er, can you explain what a ceili is for the ignorant people here please (ie me :p: )

Original post by Zweig, the master of all knowledge
In Irish, céilí (pronounced KAY-lee) is a term for a social gathering or party; it’s now come to mean more specifically a dance with live music. “Ceili House” is a radio programme of traditional ceili band music

DUHHHH :rolleyes: :biggrin:
I'm going out, even though i'm not Irish :biggrin:

Might cause a bit of tension, the old english-girl-trying-to-get-with-the-irish-on-paddys-day...meh!
Kittennffc
I'm going out, even though i'm not Irish :biggrin:

Might cause a bit of tension, the old english-girl-trying-to-get-with-the-irish-on-paddys-day...meh!

Just drink Guiness in the pub with a stupid hat :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest