The Student Room Group

Irish Soc

Scroll to see replies

Reply 980
Irish-Jojo
Yea Zweig ur bac where u bn freind??

hi m8, been too lazy to come and post (plus this site takes an AGE to load on dial up :frown: ) Hows you? i'm trying to come back over to dublin in a few weeks :biggrin:
Dangnabbit my last post went to the bottom of the last page. My 3 days of Irish summer were great! Anyone managed to get ticks for the final yet?
Reply 982
welcome back Zweig.

I think im going to Dublin for the final not managed to get tickets. I still cant believe we came back from that many points. I thought it was all over after the first few minutes of the second half.

Back to College soon i really dont want to go. Too used to the life at home.
Annoyed Galway didn't win the minor...........oh well..................onto the football now................................come on Mayo!!!

So are ya all back ta skool and/or college???
Reply 984
Irish-Jojo
Annoyed Galway didn't win the minor...........oh well..................onto the football now................................come on Mayo!!!

So are ya all back ta skool and/or college???

I go back on Thursday i am so not ready for it, left everything to the last minute as always.
Hey y'all. Sorry it's been a while since I've been on here, but I've either been in too much pain or too busy (blasphemy, I know) to come on here.

Just to let y'all know that I've not deserted the Irish soc, I'd never do that, heck I still have my Guinness hat :p: LOL

And all the best for when you go back to school / college / university. And of course, hugs for Katy :biggrin: :hugs: Have fun when you go back, and at least someone else leaves things to the last minute :smile:
Reply 986
Aww thanks Canadian. Im sure it will all be fine. Just looked at my timetable and it hasnt half cheered me up. THeres only one day i have that lasts till ten to four. Its so good.
hey!! Welcome back Canadian!!
Do I not get hugs??
Hey can I join?? Im 100% irish if that helps? Agus, Ta me abalta caint rud beag gaelige fosta!!! Duine eile?
Scriobh arais

KvN
Irish-Jojo
hey!! Welcome back Canadian!!
Do I not get hugs??

No, no you don't. You get kisses :biggrin: ;kiss;

And grrrr to you Katy. I've probably got around 40 hours of lectures per week!!

And sure thing dude. I'll add ya straight away. Welcome to the soc. And you don't have to be Irish to join, just love the Irish (like Jojo :wink: hehe)
Click here to join

I'll accept your request when I'm next online. Don't know when that'll be for sure, but feel free to post away in the mean time. Everyone's welcome in here, so grab yourself a pint of Guinness and enjoy yourself.
The Canadian
No, no you don't. You get kisses :biggrin: ;kiss;

And you don't have to be Irish to join, just love the Irish (like Jojo :wink: hehe)

Aww thanks n Kisses back!!!:biggrin: :love:

What did peoples think of Stan getting sent off?? In the Soccer match against Germany??
Heehee :biggrin: :hugs:

And I don't think anything about anyone getting sent off in a soccer match. I watch the more extreme sports like Monster Truck Racing (do NOT talk to me about the finals and the call on Dennis Anderson!) and of course, I've gotta watch the snowboarding eh?
as my family is Irish i feel its my duty 2 join!! How do i sign up?
Reply 994
Bhoy_wonder
as my family is Irish i feel its my duty 2 join!! How do i sign up?

If you click on the link about 4 posts up and follow the instructions the canadian then makes you a member.

About Stan it seemsa while ago now i didnt quite understand what he had done wrong as my dad put it he reckons the referee had a german Grandma. He was only voicing his opinions.

I felt sorry for Keano what a deflection also a well earned man of the match performance from Richard zi Dunne.
Reply 995
Howdee, Irish peoples, I have applied to join this wonderous society. Jeepers, that all sounds very cryptic, anyway, hello.
Reply 996
kevinoakgrove
Agus, Ta me abalta caint rud beag gaelige fosta!!! Duine eile?
Scriobh arais

Try the Irish Language society, mo chara :wink:

Oh, aye, and all this talk of the Republic's footballering exploits, but no mention of the real team from the island :wink:
Spud - if kevinoakgrove has to try the Irish Lanuage Society to post in Irish (which he doesnt) maybe you sud try ur own advice and try the Northern Ireland Soc about the Northern Ireland team! Only kiddin'
I dont no much about the team - so will you clue me in?
But I will say well done on their open win! Very well deserved!
Katy200

About Stan it seemsa while ago now i didnt quite understand what he had done wrong as my dad put it he reckons the referee had a german Grandma. He was only voicing his opinions.

I felt sorry for Keano what a deflection also a well earned man of the match performance from Richard zi Dunne.

Did you hear what Eamon Dunphy said during the
post match allaysis stuff??
If so - thats kinda how I felt about the whole thing!
And I NEVER agree wit em but I just think
the manager sud never lose his/her cool
It looks bad on the players!
Im not a fan of Richard im afraid! :frown:
I prefer Steve Carr:biggrin: n Duff!:cool:
What ya think of Kevin Doyle's first competive match
in the green colours?:suitc:
He is from the same county as myself -
we are fairly proud of em done here it has to be said :biggrin:
Reply 999
Irish-Jojo
Spud - if kevinoakgrove has to try the Irish Lanuage Society to post in Irish (which he doesnt) maybe you sud try ur own advice and try the Northern Ireland Soc about the Northern Ireland team! Only kiddin'
I dont no much about the team - so will you clue me in?
But I will say well done on their open win! Very well deserved!

:eek:

I never said kevinoakgrove had to do anything, I was just pointing him in a more specific direction. :wink: As for me having to post in the NI Soc about the football, sure I thought this society was for north and south, making the NI football as relevant as the Republic. :wink:

And Jojo, all I need to tell you about the team is about the legend that is David Healy. :cool:

Quick Reply

Latest