And sorry it's so slow...internet's being a bit rubbish :s:
Original post by skipp

Original post by skipp
I tend to forget clauses :p:

And sorry it's so slow...internet's being a bit rubbish :s:

No worries [=
Reply 184
Original post by R.J. Omega
I'm going to have to take a break from my SoulSilver Nuzlocke, I think I'm becoming desensitised to my Pokemon :s-smilie: Anneliese unfortunately passed away due to me underestimating a Psychic's Slowpoke's Headbutt after it had used Curse...and then when I had replaced her with her sister Aneta (caught at Mt. Mortar), I made a silly mistake keeping her in on a wild Raticate, which had Super Fang. I was basically in a check-mate situation there though, since the same Raticate knew Pursuit - I couldn't predict what it would use :sad: so now Anemarie has gone from having two older sisters to none, just like that. At least Dietmar and Viktorija can empathise and comfort her :redface:

It's not all bad though - I got the Eevee from Bill and named him Jaegar, in anticipation of his evolution to Jolteon :biggrin: also I bought the Dratini from the Game Corner and named her Sieglinde, and she's proving to be a powerhouse at these low levels, OHKOing with Dragon Rage, and Thunder Wave makes up for losing Viktoria with Glare. Stanislava the Stantler, Marten the Meowth and Nikolaus's twin Nils have all joined as well :smile:

Edit: Also, I forgot to mention the party's evolutions :rolleyes: Alonso became a Quilava at 15, Maximilian became a Togetic at 19 and Dietmar just evolved at 20 :yep:

I caught the Sudowoodo and named him Dovile :tongue:

:woo: sounds like fun

Tempted to do a new Nuzlocke myself, but not sure which game....could do ruby, but I like the team I've got :o:
Reply 185
Anyone fancy playing against me on B/W over the weekend? i'd like to see if this bug team is as good as it looks on paper...
Nuzlocke update: I ****ing swear, this game must hate me :facepalm2: 8 of my Pokemon have died now, EIGHT! It's so ****ing haxy for my opponents, but never for me! :colonhash: This is going to be a long post, so I'll spoiler it:

Spoiler

(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by NOBODY MOVE!
no eggs to come from dovile in any future visit to the daycare centre U_U
......dovile produces SPERM now :sexface:

Unfortunately, I'm not using the Daycare for breeding purposes, I'm only using it for the leveling - that's why all of my Pokemon are brothers and sisters :tongue: admittedly Dovile is going to miss out and be an only child, but I'm sure he'll be happy as part of the family all the same :smile:
Original post by NOBODY MOVE!
awwh,come on man! at least let me have a go at the shuckie the shuckle! :sexface:

finally,i have male equipment,yet you do not allow me to use it? meanie ;_;

Shuckie the Shuckle is in fact a gift Pokemon, and as a result, is always male. Dovile just doesn't swing that way I'm afraid :tongue:
Reply 189
Original post by kog
Anyone fancy playing against me on B/W over the weekend? i'd like to see if this bug team is as good as it looks on paper...

Unfortunately I have no wifi - so can't battle you myself, but have updated the first post to add your bug gym in :smile:

:coma::coma::coma:

:rofl:
(edited 12 years ago)
A fellow pokememes visitor.... :five:
I've fallen in love with Pokememes =P

Reply 193
Original post by skipp
Unfortunately I have no wifi - so can't battle you myself, but have updated the first post to add your bug gym in :smile:

Thank you, My current team (last choice is undecided as of yet!)

Volcarano, Heracross, Forretress (hate spelling that guy), Flygon, Venomoth, Galvantula, Ninjask. Final pokemon will (probably) be either Scizor, shuckle or Armaldo. Will update you on which one I eventually decide on :P.

I know scizor is probably the best choice there for his amazing priority moves which can be really useful to revenge kill some of the meanest sweepers out there. However if a challenger had a few pokemon with fire moves, i'd get royally screwed, but i could be opening myself to even more weaknesses with the bug/rock typing!!! I'll need to think a bit more about it, if anyone else has any idea of another bug i may have over looked, feel free to help me out here :P
Reply 194
Original post by kog
Thank you, My current team (last choice is undecided as of yet!)

Volcarano, Heracross, Forretress (hate spelling that guy), Flygon, Venomoth, Galvantula, Ninjask. Final pokemon will (probably) be either Scizor, shuckle or Armaldo. Will update you on which one I eventually decide on :P.

I know scizor is probably the best choice there for his amazing priority moves which can be really useful to revenge kill some of the meanest sweepers out there. However if a challenger had a few pokemon with fire moves, i'd get royally screwed, but i could be opening myself to even more weaknesses with the bug/rock typing!!! I'll need to think a bit more about it, if anyone else has any idea of another bug i may have over looked, feel free to help me out here :P

I really wouldn't go for shuckle...personally I'd go for scizor & if you feel you need Armaldo for the resistances maybe replace something else? :hmmmm: but to be honest I'm not sure what you could afford to lose, venomoth & volcarona both can fulfil similar roles....but volcarona's a must & personally I'd choose venomoth over armaldo any day unless flygon really can't deal with all the weaknesses...but with resistance to 2 of bug's weaknesses & normal damage from flying moves hopefully you won't have too many problems on that front :smile: especially with galvantula on your team to take down the birds. Scizor will add a lot to your team & only has fire weakness....armaldo basically won't add anything :erm:
I don't think Armaldo is much cop really.

I quite like Vespiquen over Venomoth.
Reply 196
Original post by marcusmerehay
I don't think Armaldo is much cop really.

I quite like Vespiquen over Venomoth.

Ahh, venomoth is there to Sleep Powder, Quiver dance then either hit hard with bug buzz, or baotn pass it onto volcarano, making him set up quite nicely so he can be ready to rip start his sweeping :P sound good on paper i think, but if it works, that's yet to be decided...

I actually forgot how many weakness to bug Flygon could possibly counter in a sticky situation, yes, i think i will go with scizor then :P for my eigth slot, got one trained up somewhere...

oh, and ps, i love shuckle!! he did wonders in my sandstorm team in 4th gen :P!
(edited 12 years ago)
pokemon yellow = worlds best game ever.
Reply 198
hey guys. I'm back. apologies for somewhat having a life. I'm bored and could do with a wi-fi battle. Standard or UU, I don't mind. Also, 6 v 6 please :smile:
Reply 199
my fav pokemon game was gold by far!

Quick Reply

Latest