The Student Room Group

The TSR Pokémon Society III

Scroll to see replies

I loved that JPEG! Nobody got it when I said "you're as useless as a Male Combee."

I felt daft.
Original post by paddy

(edited 12 years ago)

We've all been there.
Reply 383

Joey ftw.
Original post by alexio91

Original post by alexio91

joey ftw.

hahahahahaha
Reply 386
:rofl:
Original post by skipp
:rofl:

JR told me off for it being old :colonhash:
Reply 388
Original post by cambo211
JR told me off for it being old :colonhash:

:console:

Remember: JR's old too :h: people get cranky when they reach a certain age :sadnod:
My own webcomic plug but, hell, who cares, I love Pokemon:

http://doublejump.thecomicseries.com/comics/pl/144739
Reply 390
Original post by TotoMimo

Spoiler

You have a webcomic? wow! :cute: looks amazing :teeth:

Unfortunately I'm a Smith fan...what can I say? :p:
Hey Skipp, I love you regardless :wink:
Reply 392
Hey Skipp, I love you regardless :wink:

:woo: glad to see my heathenism isn't scaring everyone away :o:

Was going ask the old playground question...who'd win in a fight, 10th doctor or 11th...but considering that'd tear the universe apart, I'm not entirely sure I'd want to find out :giggle:
Reply 393

http://doublejump.thecomicseries.com/comics/pl/144739

I want to rep this so much but I cant at the moment :sad: it's plain epic though :grin:

Original post by skipp
:woo: glad to see my heathenism isn't scaring everyone away :o:

Was going ask the old playground question...who'd win in a fight, 10th doctor or 11th...but considering that'd tear the universe apart, I'm not entirely sure I'd want to find out :giggle:

Well as much as I would want the 10th to win the 11th would win as having been the 10th in the past would know every tactic the 10th would use against him sadly :frown:
Reply 394
Original post by JWH
I want to rep this so much but I cant at the moment :sad: it's plain epic though :grin:

Well as much as I would want the 10th to win the 11th would win as having been the 10th in the past would know every tactic the 10th would use against him sadly :frown:

:giggle: very good point

Although saying that...people (and I assume timelords) reach a peak, and then their abilities begin to decline...either they become less physically able, or more apathetic, or their memory or mental ability gets worse etc. etc. imagine someone at 80 trying to fight themselves at 25...the 25-year-old them would win in most cases, so we can assume that with each incarnation the doctor gets better...and therefore more able to defeat himself...up until a certain point...so we need to decide if 11 is...over the hill as it were :hmmmm: the doctor does seem to be complaining about getting old more and more frequently of late :frown:
Reply 395
Original post by skipp
:giggle: very good point

Although saying that...people (and I assume timelords) reach a peak, and then their abilities begin to decline...either they become less physically able, or more apathetic, or their memory or mental ability gets worse etc. etc. imagine someone at 80 trying to fight themselves at 25...the 25-year-old them would win in most cases, so we can assume that with each incarnation the doctor gets better...and therefore more able to defeat himself...up until a certain point...so we need to decide if 11 is...over the hill as it were :hmmmm: the doctor does seem to be complaining about getting old more and more frequently of late :frown:

True I would say the Doctor is rather close to that point at the mo. I thought he was getting close to it during the 10th period to be honest specially with the last few specials. But I will say this take out knowing what the other is going to do bit and the 10th would be the 11th hands down :tongue:
Original post by Kovu07
there are plenty of girls over 18 that like pokemon, I didn't even consider it a boyish thing if i'm being honest. I thought the whole premise of pokemon, was to allow it to appeal to both genders equally?

I am one of them :biggrin::pika::smug:
playing it right now on my mobile :biggrin: gotta love the new technology ;D
Oh, actually, I forgot to ask this last time I was here...

SINCE WHEN DID TEAM ROCKET GET BADASS?

I've been watching the Black and White cartoon at 7.30am in the mornings and hell, they're not bumbling fools any longer... they kick tooshie!
Is it bad that I'm considering bringing my DS to uni to play Pokemon when my lectures are this boring? :erm:
Original post by R.J. Omega
Is it bad that I'm considering bringing my DS to uni to play Pokemon when my lectures are this boring? :erm:

haha no^^ i am doing that and it even helps me to stay awake and concentrate:biggrin::biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest