The Student Room Group

The TSR Pokémon Society III

Scroll to see replies

tempted to restart black? :hmmm:
Has everyone downloaded mewtwo, which was released last week over wifi for Pokemon b/w yet? :smile:
:zomg:

Must. Get. Now.
Reply 643
Original post by GirasoleL
Has everyone downloaded mewtwo, which was released last week over wifi for Pokemon b/w yet? :smile:

Downloaded but not collected it from the delivery man yet. I was soft resetting for a timid one, but i gave up after 10/15 times :/ I will continue with it later and i WILL get a timid one :smile:
Reply 644
I want to do a Nuzelocke run :teeth:
Original post by marcusmerehay
:zomg:

Must. Get. Now.

Ehe, do it :tongue: The information about it is on the Pokemon website, but its via wifi not dreamworld this time(Which saves time anyway).

Original post by pongalo
Downloaded but not collected it from the delivery man yet. I was soft resetting for a timid one, but i gave up after 10/15 times :/ I will continue with it later and i WILL get a timid one :smile:

Aha fair enough :tongue: Now that is determined. My Mewtwo's nature is modest, I got mine like that first time around :smile: Although I'm not too fussed on the nature, I was mainly getting him for Pokedex entry and because well, Mewtwo is awesome to have anyway :biggrin:
Reply 646
Original post by GirasoleL
Aha fair enough :tongue: Now that is determined. My Mewtwo's nature is modest, I got mine like that first time around :smile: Although I'm not too fussed on the nature, I was mainly getting him for Pokedex entry and because well, Mewtwo is awesome to have anyway :biggrin:

It seems like one of the best mewtwos out there and even though i will probably never use it competitively, id like the choice :P
Original post by pongalo
It seems like one of the best mewtwos out there and even though i will probably never use it competitively, id like the choice :P

Yeah thats true :tongue: A timid Mewtwo also is alot faster and striking first is always a good advantage if you do use it in battle against other people xD
Reply 648
:pinch: my new router wont let me get a mew two because its incompatable or somesuch
Original post by skipp
Doing mine on HG at the moment :yep: there's a brilliant hg/ss nuzlocke fan comic...will try to find the link

As for my Nuzlocke challenge...total wipeout :sad: I reached morty without losing a single pokémon...but his gengar...

I started with riptide, my croconaw, his bite had been obliterating the ghosties, but gengar's shadowball....scary stuff, it started out well but before I knew it riptide was on very low health and I was out of potions so I switched...

Big mistake

Aki my tentacool (& secretly my favourite pokémon) was first to go, then Vesta my slugma, hero my mareep and kakeru my geodude, after that riptide had to go out once more...and like his brothers and sisters he succumbed to the gengars greater strength...needless to say I'm heartbroken :sad:

Restarted earlier, I now have a chikorita named may, let's hope we have better luck together :hugs:

Petty's HG Nuzlocke or Death's HG Nuzlocke? :tongue:

In my HeartGold Nuzlocke I lost my Haunter to some outrageously clever play by Morty - Mean Look + Curse + Night Shade kept whittling my Haunter's health down, I couldn't switch and I couldn't attack cause his Pokemon was faster :rolleyes: that was the only Pokemon I lost that wasn't due to hax/EXPLOSION-SPAM :colonhash:

The Mewtwo event better not end early, I still can't get it :sad:
I can't connect to the nintendo wi-fi at uni. :sad:

Gonna need to wait until I next go home. How long's it available for?
Reply 651
My vista laptop refuses to connect to the internet(it's old..) and no 7 one seems willing to connect to nintendo wifi, this is pretty upsetting..
I think its available until March 6th :smile: So, don't worry those who haven't been able to get the wifi to connect yet! Although, thats annoying that some of your connections aren't compatiable with the wifi :frown: Maybe, try at a friends house or somewhere else?
Reply 653
Original post by R.J. Omega
Petty's HG Nuzlocke or Death's HG Nuzlocke? :tongue:

In my HeartGold Nuzlocke I lost my Haunter to some outrageously clever play by Morty - Mean Look + Curse + Night Shade kept whittling my Haunter's health down, I couldn't switch and I couldn't attack cause his Pokemon was faster :rolleyes: that was the only Pokemon I lost that wasn't due to hax/EXPLOSION-SPAM :colonhash:

The Mewtwo event better not end early, I still can't get it :sad:

Also having problems getting mewtwo, 'one day to recharge' my ass :colonhash:

You got a haunter? Jealous :teeth: two nuzlockes in a row now that I've failed to catch a gastly

New team:

May - Bayleef
Yuki - Rattata
Roxie - Geodude
Heather - Hoppip
Fleur - Oddish
Nemo - Magikarp

Boxed:

Yuki 2 - Rattata
Lucifer - Togepi
Poke - Slowpoke

Gone from no grass pokémon to almost a whole team of them :colondollar: about to fight bugsy which could be interesting :giggle:

And the comic's 'Apocolypse Johto', finally found it :p:

http://s7.zetaboards.com/Nuzlocke_Forum/topic/8476828/1/
Original post by skipp
Also having problems getting mewtwo, 'one day to recharge' my ass :colonhash:

You got a haunter? Jealous :teeth: two nuzlockes in a row now that I've failed to catch a gastly

New team:

May - Bayleef
Yuki - Rattata
Roxie - Geodude
Heather - Hoppip
Fleur - Oddish
Nemo - Magikarp

Boxed:

Yuki 2 - Rattata
Lucifer - Togepi
Poke - Slowpoke

Gone from no grass pokémon to almost a whole team of them :colondollar: about to fight bugsy which could be interesting :giggle:

And the comic's 'Apocolypse Johto', finally found it :p:

http://s7.zetaboards.com/Nuzlocke_Forum/topic/8476828/1/

I was able to beat Bugsy with a grass type team just to challenge myself :yes:

I would restart soulsilver, but I've grown a bond to my Typholosion :love:
Reply 655
Hmm, my wifi is still not keen. Can any help me remember where I find wifi settings on my DS?:p:
Reply 656
Realised where I was going wrong with getting mewtwo...it's a mystery gift! I love mystery gifts...global link annoys me :love:

Original post by Slumpy
Hmm, my wifi is still not keen. Can any help me remember where I find wifi settings on my DS?:p:

No but I remember finding a youtube video last time I got stuck on this :p: to google! Remember if you're using a DS or DS Lite and WPA or WPA2 web encryption you won't be able to connect to wifi - sad times :sad:
Just wondering, do people here tend to battle over wifi or on Pokémon Online?
Reply 658
Original post by VisualKiddy
Just wondering, do people here tend to battle over wifi or on Pokémon Online?

We used to wifi battle loads until the whole WPA compatibility issue, now most battling we do is on Pokemon Online....although if the gym challenge ever gets back up and running that'll be a wifi based competition :yep:
Reply 659
Original post by skipp
Realised where I was going wrong with getting mewtwo...it's a mystery gift! I love mystery gifts...global link annoys me :love:

No but I remember finding a youtube video last time I got stuck on this :p: to google! Remember if you're using a DS or DS Lite and WPA or WPA2 web encryption you won't be able to connect to wifi - sad times :sad:

I found it pretty quickly once I remembered to actually go into the game first:p:
Still having internet issues though, I will fix this!:mad:
Edit-think I might be using the wrong encryption, but my brother had a usb thing which allowed it to work, I'm just having problems with that:p:
(edited 12 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest