The Student Room Group

Shapewear size 6

Ok, i'm a size 6-8 but i have a pot belly that sticks out and makes me really self conscious, i've tried to get shapewear for a size 6 but i can't seem to find any anywhere. Does anyone know where i can find shapewear in size 6 or if they even make them at all?
Original post by DamiGotBack <3
Ok, i'm a size 6-8 but i have a pot belly that sticks out and makes me really self conscious, i've tried to get shapewear for a size 6 but i can't seem to find any anywhere. Does anyone know where i can find shapewear in size 6 or if they even make them at all?

Too much information.:coma:

I doubt you actually do have a pot belly, 6-8 is tiny! Don't worry about it.
I don't think they make shapewear in a size 6 cos tbh you shouldn't need it. You probably don't need it and are just a little self concious as young girls naturally are.
I don't think they do them in size 6 or 8, which sucks. :frown:
ok, thanks, guess i'll just have to exercise or whatever i need to do to get rid of stomach fat :P sad things
Reply 6
Primark does 8-10 if that would work. I think la senza might too.
Original post by Georgie_Mc

Primark does 8-10 if that would work. I think la senza might too.

i might check the primark ones, thanks :smile: i hate going into La Senza though :shiftyrun:
Reply 8
i might check the primark ones, thanks :smile: i hate going into La Senza though :shiftyrun:

Yeah they are good. I used them when I was wearing a bodycon dress for my summer ball and did the job perfectly. I think they were around £5.

Yeah they are good. I used them when I was wearing a bodycon dress for my summer ball and did the job perfectly. I think they were around £5.

thank u Georgie :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest