The Student Room Group

Am i good enough

Hi, my height is approximately 6'4 with an age of 18years , i have been hitting the gym and became fit, but i am so insecure about having a partner because of my thing's size which is 6 inches is it enough because i always see it so small. am i good enough?
Original post by Anonymous #1
Hi, my height is approximately 6'4 with an age of 18years , i have been hitting the gym and became fit, but i am so insecure about having a partner because of my thing's size which is 6 inches is it enough because i always see it so small. am i good enough?
Dude...

You've clearly been watching too much "adult-art". 6 inches is average size in the UK. Unless you're literally an acorn, size is much less important in a relationship than if you wanted to "practice" 😉 . If you're really self conscious, learn how to use your tongue on her and she'll love you forever.

Just remember almost every guy sees his d**k like his bank account; i.e. no matter how big it is, they always wish it was a bit bigger.
Reply 2
Original post by Old Skool Freak
Dude...

You've clearly been watching too much "adult-art". 6 inches is average size in the UK. Unless you're literally an acorn, size is much less important in a relationship than if you wanted to "practice" 😉 . If you're really self conscious, learn how to use your tongue on her and she'll love you forever.

Just remember almost every guy sees his d**k like his bank account; i.e. no matter how big it is, they always wish it was a bit bigger.
Ngl i watch alot of "adult-art" and that made me so much insecure about my size, but taking your words i believe that's average and with some practice i don't need to worry about my size.

thanks btw i hope you are having a great day, god bless you.
Original post by Anonymous #1
Ngl i watch alot of "adult-art" and that made me so much insecure about my size, but taking your words i believe that's average and with some practice i don't need to worry about my size.

thanks btw i hope you are having a great day, god bless you.
If you want to learn how to be a GigaChad with women look up Pickup Artists on YouTube it helps condition you into not being affected by rejection and find the right one 👍

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending