The Student Room Group

Penis doesn't hang down it sticks out!

Ok the issue I am having is my penis sticks out horizontally instead of hanging down when soft!.
The reason its so much of a concern is because whenever i am wearing slim joggers or work pants it looks like i have a semi erect penis which inst the case.

As for size i'd say i am average as I'm only about 2.5/3' soft and 5.5/6 hard. so i don'y think its a problem with the size. ( i may be wrong)
I have tried to wear tight boxers but even then doesn't make much of a difference.

does anyone have any tips on what to do or face the same issue?

Thanks
Reply 1
anyone?
Reply 2
Well just like anything else, all penis's are different. Mine is also quite prominent but then its also a good size. I dont wear boxers, i always wear close fitting and supportive sohrtie type briefs. Works for me.
It's cause you're too small to really 'hang' down, dude.
don't wear tight underwear, it's bad for your sperm.

Original post by insert-username
It's cause you're too small to really 'hang' down, dude.

yes perhaps this is the case, it's a shame gravity is not playing its part properly tbh perhaps there isn't enough "mass" /
(edited 8 years ago)
It's not 'bad', it might possibly lower your sperm count a bit. People in the 1970s still had babies despite the widespread popularity of nylon briefs for men... plus they don't need to be worn all the time, just when going out.
Reply 6
Bro I have the exact same problem
Hey I have the same issue it's called buried penis it's quite common actually but it's usually taken care of at birth or fixes it self during younger years can have surgery fixed caused by extra or scar tissue around your penis by a birth defect or could happen If you become obese or some sort of trauma I was born with a disability and very premature I don't bother because im 32 now and ain't nobody seeing it but me but it's most likely normal size just looks smaller because of that extra tissue and fat it's hidden but it can be surgically fixed but it's not worth if your older but is an option 😬
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by Anonymous #1
anyone?

Did your problem solved I have same problem
Ok the issue I am having is my penis sticks out horizontally instead of hanging down when soft!.
The reason its so much of a concern is because whenever i am wearing slim joggers or work pants it looks like i have a semi erect penis which inst the case.

As for size i'd say i am average as I'm only about 2.5/3' soft and 5.5/6 hard. so i don'y think its a problem with the size. ( i may be wrong)
I have tried to wear tight boxers but even then doesn't make much of a difference.

Thanks

Did your problem solved
Try wearing loser boxers

Thanks

you know what, mine twists and turns when i get excited
Thanks
Has your penis always stuck out like that

Quick Reply

Latest