The Student Room Group

Jody McIntyre (The Wheelchair Protester)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 100
Original post by The Patriot
Yes it's in public, but it's criminal activity, so it's not a public situation in the same way shoppers moving about town is, or a crowd leaving a football game.

The part in bold means that the police don't have to make allowances for someone in a wheelchair during an illegal act. I they're breaking the law, they're treated normally. They don't give them any special treatment just because they're disbaled, because that would be , if you like, "levelling the playing field" in which the perosn had an equal access to crime,

No it doesn't.

Anyway, I can't be bothered with this anymore. We've been going for hours, but you just don't get what I'm saying. Maybe it's your fault, maybe it's mine. Quite frankly I don't care. I'm going to bed.

I understand most of what you've said. I just disagree with pretty much all of it, especially the bits about equality and being demeaning. But whatever.
Original post by SciFiBoy
you know what, most of you are so reactionary and bigoted that debating you shows you far more respect than you deserve, neg away, you will be the ones without a shred of dignity or morality.

this is my last post EVER in the TSR debate forums, enjoy raping human dignity with your lack of intelligence or morals

Let me get this straight. You come out with some delusional statement about this scumbag being some kind of misunderstood victim, and when your points are dismissed in a comprehensive rebuttal, you start crying with a ridiculously reactionary (irony perhaps?) and immature post like this.

Cheers for the amusement.
Even if he wasn't the rat that he is I wouldn't have cared about what happened. A riot is no place for someone in a wheelchair and anyone that even gave a damn would have wheeled him out of there and gave him a bib and some yoghurt.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending