The Student Room Group

* MEGATHREAD * - UKCAT 2016 Entry Discussion Megathread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by cilla_e
hi,

Please give me some tips on VR!

Hi, I don't really have any tips, sorry :frown: I've mainly got better by practicing a LOT. That's it. Try medify, it's good for VR practice :h:
Original post by Don Pedro K.
Well that's the first time I've seen someone say that so I'm not taking it too much into concern. I'll have to see what others say also xD

Yeah, everybody else has said it was similar to Kaplan, so idk xD
thank you so much for the advice!

Original post by finnagetcrunk
just call up your centre ask them if its fine, and if they say ok, ask for the name of the person u talk to and if they'll be there on your test day
Original post by Chowoski
guyssss is oystercard enough proof for an id!

It needs to be an official photographic piece of identification - i.e. a passport, or driving licence
Original post by bulkybros100
it needs to be an official photographic piece of identification - i.e. A passport, or driving licence

oystercard is allowed at the ilford centre london wooooohooooooooo
Reply 5985
Well that's the first time I've seen someone say that so I'm not taking it too much into concern. I'll have to see what others say also xD

Honestly, it was AWFUL and I only saw up to question 15 (incident in exam so I'm hopefully resiting) I've never scored below 800 on official and emedica, but the questions that I saw were so hard and so so stupid I genuinely couldn't even fit any answer for 2 questions :-/.
I scored 550! Of course everyone's is different but I just wanted to warn people that DA IS going to be hard.
Algorithm and difficulty increasing is ****ing us all over :-/

Posted from TSR Mobile
I have my exam tomorrow guys; i will tell you how it went and offer any advice - provided i don't **** up.
Hi guys, I am in the final 3 weeks of preparation and would like to know what would be of more use, medify or Kaplan? Thanks for any advice.

Posted from TSR Mobile
@gabby07 You're doing the exam on my birthday :O!!!! Gl ^_^

Haha here's hoping I do your b'day proud lol!
Original post by gabby07
Haha here's hoping I do your b'day proud lol!

Haha I'm sure you will ;D!
Original post by fudgeboy989
Hi guys, I am in the final 3 weeks of preparation and would like to know what would be of more use, medify or Kaplan? Thanks for any advice.

Posted from TSR Mobile

If you want to get three weeks of good practice (new material every day), then I'd say Medify.
Original post by kathan30
I have my exam tomorrow guys; i will tell you how it went and offer any advice - provided i don't **** up.

Good luck! You'll be 10000% fine dw :h:
Medify DA is literally screwing me over. It makes NO SENSE
Original post by thechemistress
Medify DA is literally screwing me over. It makes NO SENSE

LOL tell me about it I can't even tell if things are meant to be together or not or if it's 1 8 or 18 or weoghawoegh like wat the heck.

Exactly right. The Medify DA was far too difficult - in the real thing, I had mainly very simple codes I could keep in my head. Very simple and straightforward, no real interpretation per se!

Please don't go stressing :smile:
Reply 5995
Original post by buzzfeed23
Exactly right. The Medify DA was far too difficult - in the real thing, I had mainly very simple codes I could keep in my head. Very simple and straightforward, no real interpretation per se!

Please don't go stressing :smile:

Lucky you! Wish I had that!

Posted from TSR Mobile
LOL tell me about it I can't even tell if things are meant to be together or not or if it's 1 8 or 18 or weoghawoegh like wat the heck.

Lol I got 17/28 in the medify medium mock for DA :rofl:
Can someone please post the Kaplan conversion table or direct me to where it is?
Thank you! ,3
Original post by GrandMasti
Lol I got 17/28 in the medify medium mock for DA :rofl:

Haha I only got 16 xD

Original post by ScarletRose
Can someone please post the Kaplan conversion table or direct me to where it is?
Thank you! ,3

Page 246 posted by me :biggrin:!
Reply 5999
Does anyone know like a list of which unis are really keen on ukcat and which aren't so bothered when it comes to admissions? It would be v helpful:smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending