The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by DellaLouise
Getting a KFC for lunch as a treat :sogood: :coma:

Can I come ? :biggrin:
Original post by mzchocolate
On my university's eportal .. it says well done your place has been confirmed your induction pack will follow .. (15th aug) ... I know this sounds obvious but did I get in? UCAS WONT LOG ME IN.. I DON'T WANT TO GET HAPPY FOR NO REASON :'( helpppppppppppppppppp

You got in. Don't worry.

Congrats btw.
ok lads, im gonna be leaving shortly to get to my school for 11 am, good luck to all of you that haven't picked up your AS/A2 results!!

oh boyy cant waitt
I haven't been for my results yet :eek: Still want to do well even though I'm already in
Reply 5804
Original post by katinspired
ok so my firm still says unconditional and my insurance says unconditional. rang my firm up they said to log in through their online tracking system which is not available till 11. have i missed my firm?

That means you got in!
Original post by cz100
You poor thing, for once I'm glad to be with CCEA

What did you get dude?
Congratulations! Your place at The University of Birmingham (B32) to study Medicine (5 years) (A100) has been confirmed.
Original post by 99student99
Congratulations! Your place at The University of Birmingham (B32) to study Medicine (5 years) (A100) has been confirmed.

Well done :smile: !
Thanks 'beefmaster' for negging me for having a KFC. Much appreciated.

Original post by jaek13456
Can I come ? :biggrin:

:yep:
Reply 5809
Haha just got a letter in the post from UCAS saying I've been accepted. Seems snail mail is faster than the internet :wink:
Original post by DellaLouise
Thanks 'beefmaster' for negging me for having a KFC. Much appreciated.

:yep:

Clearly he only eats beef and is insulted by chicken :tongue:
i got an email from nottingham trent which is my firm and it said that congradulations on your place abd that i have satisfied the entry conditions for business management and marketing yet i applied for business management and economics, so i dont know if i have gotten in
Reply 5812
I have a quick question, I think my results sheets has missed off something because for general studies it says the results of the two modules i took in summer but no overall grade? is this a mistake?
Original post by dollar
Anyone heard from Sunderland yet? :frown:

I haven't! :frown:
Original post by Kalamari Dave
Phone UCAS up!! They can tell you your results over the phone! The news said so :biggrin:

I'm in a queue atm. Nice music :cool:.
Original post by justincredible1
i got an email from nottingham trent which is my firm and it said that congradulations on your place abd that i have satisfied the entry conditions for business management and marketing yet i applied for business management and economics, so i dont know if i have gotten in

Give the admissions office a ring and ask why the course has been changed. Have you managed to check track yet?

Original post by chum
I have a quick question, I think my results sheets has missed off something because for general studies it says the results of the two modules i took in summer but no overall grade? is this a mistake?

You can probably work out your overal grade by adding up all of your UMS scores from previous modules. If not your school will have them and you can find out from them. Give the exams office at your school a ring and see what they say
So it looks like everybody did well on here!

What did i tell you guys!
Reply 5817
I should of applied to Oxford.
UCAS still won't let me log in, I've been trying since 8 this morning!

ABout to go completely crazy...
I needed AAA for nottingham and I got 12 AAB. Maths was 12 marks over the boundary. Economics was 18 marks over, and German was 7 marks under. Does anyone know if they would let me in? thanks :biggrin:

Latest