The Student Room Group
University of Birmingham
University of Birmingham
Birmingham

The Official University of Birmingham Freshers 2011 Thread!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by InvisibleGInger
you guys worried about the distance from the uni?

not really 25mins from uni isn't too bad theres always the bus and 10mins from town suits me :smile:
University of Birmingham
University of Birmingham
Birmingham
Original post by Tillie
Yes me! hey :smile:

hi :smile: what you studying then?
Reply 322
Original post by InvisibleGInger
you guys worried about the distance from the uni?

A bit but i like walking and like getting up early so it doesn't bother me that much.

You staying at the Beeches? I got the accomodation email around 7pm and said that i have to hear bck from the ...whatever they are called..Living people that own the Beeches.That the same for you or anyone else going to the Beeches?
Reply 323
Original post by Summersun1
hi :smile: what you studying then?

Archaeology and Ancient History. You?:smile:
Original post by Tillie
A bit but i like walking and like getting up early so it doesn't bother me that much.

You staying at the Beeches? I got the accomodation email around 7pm and said that i have to hear bck from the ...whatever they are called..Living people that own the Beeches.That the same for you or anyone else going to the Beeches?

yes same. it seems like good value and you get a living area, so.
Original post by Tillie

I got that too, i assume its just a formality though :smile: but im studying english and american lit :smile:
Reply 326
Name: Steph
Course: Sport Science
Staying:s-smilie:hackleton :smile:
Moving from: Bucks!

:biggrin:
Original post by moonymeen
nope... no idea where to start.

Original post by CreativeBetch
i have no idea when/where to start. Im always like 'ok, ill start today' but im so lazy and end up not doing anything:o:$
What have you bought?

First thing I did was buy a load of new clothes and all the bed stuff, £250 lol :biggrin:
Original post by Alex Bentley
Name: Alex
Course: Chemistry
Accomodation: Tennis Courts, Block 19, Flat 116. Any flatmates out there?

Im not ur flat mate but i'm in Tennis Courts too, Block 9 :smile:
Original post by Anti
Name: Chloe
Course: English Q300
Accommodation: Tennis Court Block 15 Flat 85
Moving from: Chepstow (Monmouthshire)

I was looking rather enviously at this thread when it was first created, because I didn't know if I was in or not! Congratulations everybody :smile:

Hey, I'm doing English too and I'm in Tennis Courts, Block 9!!! HIIIIII
Reply 330
How much money are people bringing for freshers week? I hear our loans won't come through until the 26th or something :/
Reply 331
really nervous aout freshers week. :frown:
I got a web registration e-mail this morning. With my username and password. Who else has/ or has gotten that
Reply 333
I got a web registration e-mail this morning. With my username and password. Who else has/ or has gotten that

I just got it as well :smile: have you got your accommodation offer yet?
Original post by csea
I just got it as well :smile: have you got your accommodation offer yet?

No :frown:. Have u? im getting worried. I hope they don't give me something off campus
Reply 335
No :frown:. Have u? im getting worried. I hope they don't give me something off campus

nope haven't got an offer. i'm worried as well! when did you apply?

Yeah, finally got mine too :smile: Suppose I better get a picture sorted out for it XD
Reply 337
Finally got my accomodation offer at The Beeches. Who else will be there?
I frigging got hunters..what the helll!!! im going to try and see if they can change it. My friend just told me about having to use trains if ur in 3rd part accom. i cant do that train struggle.UGHHH plus im international
Original post by Smithy-92
There's a few of us about :biggrin:

THANK YOU

thought i was all alone then! you doing cosmology too? :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending