The Student Room Group

TSR Class Of 2011 Society MK1

Scroll to see replies

Original post by AlexInWonderland
Oh lol, over the day I had cider, lager, 3 different Wether's cocktails, jagerbombs, sambuca, champagne...

Typing this is making my stomach churn

Hungover much then?

You must of thrown up mixing all them!

Not too bad actually, if I'm clubbing I normally dance it off :biggrin:
Original post by soutioirsim
You must of thrown up mixing all them!

Not too bad actually, if I'm clubbing I normally dance it off :biggrin:

To be fair, this was over the course of like 8-10 hours, went to a friends house after lunch :colone:

I don't want to be able to drink that much and handle it, getting drunk is gonna get too expensive

Yeah, I don't often get hungover; only when I've been throwing up big time, not been like that in a fair while, thank God.
Morning :hat2:
How are we all this morning, not too bad hangovers I hope? :awesome:
Original post by DellaLouise
Morning :hat2:
How are we all this morning, not too bad hangovers I hope? :awesome:

Not too bad thank god! Got in at 5am though so going to be feeling a bit tired today :p: What about you?
Reply 184
Fine and dandy :tongue: just starting to sink in... getting super excited now :awesome:

How are you? :h:
Not too bad thank god! Got in at 5am though so going to be feeling a bit tired today :p: What about you?

Had a full nights sleep :awesome: so my brain is finally working properly. But I've got work later :sad: which I really don't want today.

Original post by Pheebs1201
Fine and dandy :tongue: just starting to sink in... getting super excited now :awesome:

How are you? :h:

It's started to sink in today when other Lancs freshers started getting accommodation offers and I've realised that I'm actually going to uni! :dance:
Reply 186

It's started to sink in today when other Lancs freshers started getting accommodation offers and I've realised that I'm actually going to uni! :dance:

I get mine on the first of september, can't wait :awesome:
Had a full nights sleep :awesome: so my brain is finally working properly. But I've got work later :sad: which I really don't want today.

Miss "AAA" Student :woo:
Original post by Pheebs1201
I get mine on the first of september, can't wait :awesome:

I should be getting mine sometime before the end of August. I want it now! :awesome:
Original post by cpdavis
Miss "AAA" Student :woo:

Morning :jumphug:
Reply 190
I should be getting mine sometime before the end of August. I want it now! :awesome:

I know what you mean :tongue:

OMG guys I am so excited its starting to really hit me now! I was too tired yesterday :tongue:
Morning :jumphug:

Good morning :lovehug:

How are you? ready for Lancaster? :sexface:
Original post by cpdavis
Good morning :lovehug:

How are you? ready for Lancaster? :sexface:

I'm good :awesome: and I still can't believe I got in! Every time I read my sig I get a little bit more excited!
How are you this morning lovely?
I'm good :awesome: and I still can't believe I got in! Every time I read my sig I get a little bit more excited!
How are you this morning lovely?

I am actually really good :smile: feeling much better then how I was yesterday, and now really excited to start university

just had some chicken nuggets :coma:
Original post by cpdavis
I am actually really good :smile: feeling much better then how I was yesterday, and now really excited to start university

just had some chicken nuggets :coma:

:coma: I actually fancy some chicken nuggets. Might go have a looksie in the freezer to see if we have any :colone:
I'm off to work :sad:
Talk to you guys later :sexface:
:ciao:

:ciao: :hugs:

:sexface:
*subscribes*

How's everyone this morning? :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest