The Student Room Group

TSR Class Of 2011 Society MK1

Scroll to see replies

Original post by cpdavis
I am now making a business from my younger brother

anytime he wants to use my printer, 25p per sheet! that way he'll stop using it :tongue:

Good thinking!
Original post by DellaLouise
Oh I hate phone calls. I only ring home/my parents if I need someone or I'm really bored. But I always tell friends either text/facebook message me if you want me because I will not answer the phone or talk on the facebook chatty thing :lol:
I was terrible at work, if the phone rang I had a method of backing away from the phone to the other side of the shop :rolleyes:

Glad its not just me who feels that way!

I don't know why my phone contract has 300 mins, i will never use that many. Have to get that changed :pierre:
Off to bed. Night night all, talk to you tomorrow :sexface:
:ciao:
Off to bed. Night night all, talk to you tomorrow :sexface:
:ciao:

night :sexface:

Off to Thorpe park tomorrow :yep:
Morning all :hat2:
I'm getting the last of my kitchen stuff today and then I can officially tape up the box :awesome:
Reply 3985
Morning all :hat2:
I'm getting the last of my kitchen stuff today and then I can officially tape up the box :awesome:

:wavey: When do you move in?

I move in on Sunday.... perhaps I should start packing.... :colondollar:
Original post by dknt

Lol I move on Saturday, my room is a bomb site ATM. Oops.

My plan to wake up at 9 failed quite spectacularly, was woken up by my mum coming in from work 10 minutes ago
Reply 3987
Original post by AlexInWonderland
Lol I move on Saturday, my room is a bomb site ATM. Oops.

My plan to wake up at 9 failed quite spectacularly, was woken up by my mum coming in from work 10 minutes ago

:tongue: I'm still waking up at 8am due to effects of jet lag.

I'll be quite honest, 90% of my packing will probably be on Saturday :tongue:
Taking a break from packing. Never realised how much I hate it!
Original post by dknt
:tongue: I'm still waking up at 8am due to effects of jet lag.

I'll be quite honest, 90% of my packing will probably be on Saturday :tongue:

I'm temted to leave it til tomorrow, but I'm going out tonight and will probably get drunk. Hungover packing wil be worse than normal packing!
Original post by jaydemikaela
Taking a break from packing. Never realised how much I hate it!

Lol it's a nightmare, I hate it even going on holiday, and that's relatively simple
Lol it's a nightmare, I hate it even going on holiday, and that's relatively simple

I just know I'm going to forget something because I keep thinking of more and more things!
I just know I'm going to forget something because I keep thinking of more and more things!

Yeah same!
I realised I have no bed sheets earlier, didn't think to buy those when I bought my duvet cover!
Yeah same!
I realised I have no bed sheets earlier, didn't think to buy those when I bought my duvet cover!

Haha I do actually have those :tongue: Can you not take them from home? Or do you have a different size bed?
Haha I do actually have those :tongue: Can you not take them from home? Or do you have a different size bed?

Hmm yeah I could do...I would just like my bed at home to be already made for when I come back :tongue:
Hmm yeah I could do...I would just like my bed at home to be already made for when I come back :tongue:

Fair enough! You could always take your bedding and then ask your mum to go buy some new stuff and re-make your bed for when you get back :tongue:
Fair enough! You could always take your bedding and then ask your mum to go buy some new stuff and re-make your bed for when you get back :tongue:

Yeah I suppose
It's just a tad irratating that I pack my bedding and towels bag to realise it isn't all there

Time for lunch I think
Yeah I suppose
It's just a tad irratating that I pack my bedding and towels bag to realise it isn't all there

Time for lunch I think

Yeah I need to go shopping later for some last minute bits.

Same :smile:
Yeah I need to go shopping later for some last minute bits.

Same :smile:

I need important food items - like biscuits !
I'll probably be shopping tomorrow afternoon after I've met a friend for a few drinks (on second thoughts, might have slightly impaired judgement haha)
Original post by dknt

2 weeks on Sunday :mmm:
I started to pack too early :rolleyes:
(edited 12 years ago)
It's quiet here today.
My laptop has gone to get fixed. I've apparently completely ruined the battery and I need a new one :lol:
So I'm using my dad's laptop and it's weird compared to mine and I keep pressing the wrong keys :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest