The Student Room Group

TSR Class Of 2011 Society MK1

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Groat
I'm getting some serious hate on this thread. Maybe it's time for a break from TSR!

Hate how?
Reply 781
Original post by micky022
Hate how?

A few deleted posts.
Reply 782
groat what were they saying?
Reply 783
Original post by Pheebs1201
groat what were they saying?

Well there were quite a few posts about me boasting and being smug, which I apologised for and said I didn't mean in any way to come across that way - I was just over the moon about results, and it comes through in anything I say at the minute. Then there were just a few more posts slating me, calling me gloat, some people loving the hilarious pun, then saying I suck people off when someone said I wasn't over-stepping the mark.

So, yeah.
Reply 784
Original post by Groat
Well there were quite a few posts about me boasting and being smug, which I apologised for and said I didn't mean in any way to come across that way - I was just over the moon about results, and it comes through in anything I say at the minute. Then there were just a few more posts slating me, calling me gloat, some people loving the hilarious pun, then saying I suck people off when someone said I wasn't over-stepping the mark.

So, yeah.

A flower for you! :h:

<insert flower here>
Reply 785
Original post by Groat

So, yeah.

:console:

:lolwut: some people are so immature! And this was on the cambridge applicants thread? Good luck to them.....
Reply 786
Original post by Pheebs1201
:console:

:lolwut: some people are so immature! And this was on the cambridge applicants thread? Good luck to them.....

Original post by dknt
A flower for you! :h:

<insert flower here>

:hugs:
Hey guys :sexface:
Results day thread has been unstickied :zomg:

Original post by Groat

So, yeah.

So this was in the Cambridge hopefuls thread? Oh dear.

They don't know you like we do :jumphug:
Reply 789
Original post by sr90
Results day thread has been unstickied :zomg:

So this was in the Cambridge hopefuls thread? Oh dear.

They don't know you like we do :jumphug:

Thanks Sam. :hugs:

What's your situation looking like at the minute?
Reply 790
Original post by TimmonaPortella

I wonder where you disappeared to before results day. :sexface:

Looking forward to Cambridge? :love:

I'm a Law pre-fresher at Oxford, we should talk/hate each other :colonhash: :tongue:
Original post by Groat
I wonder where you disappeared to before results day. :sexface:

Looking forward to Cambridge? :love:

I got banned for speaking truth :colonhash:

God yes I am :sexface: I'm looking at modules right now.
Original post by Groat
Thanks Sam. :hugs:

What's your situation looking like at the minute?

Highly unlikely my cwk will get remarked despite my teacher agreeing with me that its been heavily under marked. I've sent my exam paper in but because i already got 107/120 i doubt it will go up by another 5 UMS. Assuming the worst, i'm going to take the clearing place, resit my coursework and then either apply through UCAS again next year or try and get a transfer somewhere else for 2nd year.

Or maybe i'll like Cardiff enough and i'll want to stay, its hardly a bad uni. We shall see :pierre:
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 794
I got banned for speaking truth :colonhash:

God yes I am :sexface: I'm looking at modules right now.

I didn't see Magdalene when I visited. Is it nice? :sexface:
I'm a Law pre-fresher at Oxford, we should talk/hate each other :colonhash: :tongue:

Congrats man, which college? :sexface:

I wouldn't hate you; rather, I pity you :sexface:
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 796
Original post by sr90
Highly unlikely my cwk will get remarked despite my teacher agreeing with me that its been heavily under marked. I've sent my exam paper in but because i already got 107/120 i doubt it will go up by another 5 UMS. Assuming the worst, i'm going to take the clearing place, resit my coursework and then either apply through UCAS again next year or try and get a transfer somewhere else for 2nd year.

Or maybe i'll like Cardiff enough and i'll want to stay, its hardly a bad uni. We shall see :pierre:

Is that due to the difficulty of getting coursework remarked? It's a ridiculous system, it should be no different in my opinion. Write to a newspaper, cause a fuss. It may just work in your favour. :colondollar:

I hope it all works out for you! :hugs:
Congrats man, which college? :sexface:

I wouldn't hate you; rather, I pity you :sexface:

St. Edmund Hall.

Oxford: Original and best :colonhash:
St. Edmund Hall.

Oxford: Original and best :colonhash:

Oh, with Mann?

Cambridge's founders left Ox because it smells :sexface:
Original post by Groat