The Student Room Group

TSR Class Of 2011 Society MK1

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Kidms001
Haha! On the night you 'lost' £20? :lol: .. I hope you get better soon :console:

Not much. First bit of time to myself today longer than 10 minutes I think. Which is weird because it's normally the other way round :colone:

Yourself? Just been in bed all day? :console:

Mostly being lazy yeah, and not sleeping due to workmen next door keeping me up :frown:

I better feel a little improved tomorrow, pubbing again (only a few with a friend this time...or possibly end up at Chicagos...still won't get too drunk)
Original post by casiogeek
Good :tongue: Why did your cat keep you up? :biggrin:
I had work today! 9-5:30pm :emo:

Walking over me, attacking my feet etc. etc. He only does it when he needs food, but he still had some left in his bowl :lol: .. Will be blocking my door tonight for sure :colone:

That's a long time! You better get employee of the month or something after all the work you put in :lovehug:

Original post by sr90
Not sure bro. Soon i hope :smile:

Cat fight or something? There are so many cats on my road so the buggers are always keeping me awake :curious:

Make it sooner! :sad:

Haha! Naah. See above. Our cat only fights with next door's. Mind you, we have so many flowers in the garden that he hides in them and launches an ambush on an unsuspecting cat taking a look at the garden :lol:

Original post by AlexInWonderland

Mostly being lazy yeah, and not sleeping due to workmen next door keeping me up :frown:

I better feel a little improved tomorrow, pubbing again (only a few with a friend this time...or possibly end up at Chicagos...still won't get too drunk)

You will feel better :h: .. Stay in the bed for the next 20 hours if you have to :colone:
Walking over me, attacking my feet etc. etc. He only does it when he needs food, but he still had some left in his bowl :lol: .. Will be blocking my door tonight for sure :colone:

That's a long time! You better get employee of the month or something after all the work you put in :lovehug:

Make it sooner! :sad:

Haha! Naah. See above. Our cat only fights with next door's. Mind you, we have so many flowers in the garden that he hides in them and launches an ambush on an unsuspecting cat taking a look at the garden :lol:

You will feel better :h: .. Stay in the bed for the next 20 hours if you have to :colone:

I'm going to sleep soon :biggrin:

One of my neighbours has a cat that sits outside the aviary looking at the birds, evil thing! Leave our budgies alone!
I'm going to sleep soon :biggrin:

One of my neighbours has a cat that sits outside the aviary looking at the birds, evil thing! Leave our budgies alone!

At least he's not getting the birds :colone: .. Cats are useless garden hunters though. The biggest thing my cat's bought in is a mouse :lol:

Sleep :colone: .. If you wish yourself well, you will be well tomorrow :yep:

:teehee: My cats sleep downstairs at night :tongue:
I am the best employee :ahee:
:lovehug:
At least he's not getting the birds :colone: .. Cats are useless garden hunters though. The biggest thing my cat's bought in is a mouse :lol:

Sleep :colone: .. If you wish yourself well, you will be well tomorrow :yep:

Useless cat doesn't kill the mice that try to break into the shed where the bird food is!
And just as well it isnt geting in really, might be pelted with stones or something
Original post by casiogeek
:teehee: My cats sleep downstairs at night :tongue:
I am the best employee :ahee:
:lovehug:

Of course you are! :ahee: .. I doubt anyone else could come close :h:

Useless cat doesn't kill the mice that try to break into the shed where the bird food is!
And just as well it isnt geting in really, might be pelted with stones or something

Haha! All cats are useless at stuff you want them to be good for :colone:

:teehee: They will find it impossible to find someone to replace me :colone:
Right guys, I'm turning in for the night since there's no PS to help with :colonhash:

Laters! :h:

If my dog hadn't have died, this cat would not set foot in our garden lol
Reply 1390
Right guys, I'm turning in for the night since there's no PS to help with :colonhash:

Night. :colone:

Wait don't go :cry2:

How do you become a PS helper? :sexface:

Night :smile:

I feel bad for ignoring this :frown:

See you later, Mr.PS helper :sexface:
Original post by cpdavis
Wait don't go :cry2:

How do you become a PS helper? :sexface:

Have you uploaded a PS?

I made a thread in the 'ask a PS Helper' asking how to categorise mine correctly since it was used for 3 different subjects. I then got offered the position to me :dontknow:

If you send a PM to oxymoronic explaining that you want to be a helper and offer your link, then you'll get asked for a track screenshot. Either that, or go to user groups and click the join PS and enter your reason and someone will get back to you :dontknow:

I guess I didn't get in by conventional means :colone:
they wouldn't let me be a PS helper because I occasionally post memes. Makes a tonne of sense, huh.

The moderation on here is ridiculous.
Original post by TimmonaPortella
they wouldn't let me be a PS helper because I occasionally post memes. Makes a tonne of sense, huh.

The moderation on here is ridiculous.

You serious? :lolwut:
Original post by sr90

You serious? :lolwut:

Yeah.

It was like, "you have warning points, so we can't trust your advice".

**** you, bro. I spend a stupid amount of hours on the Oxbridge grades threads advising people, and on the personal statement thread, and on all the random threads people start.

It's pissed me off quite majorly.

edit: and I got warning points for making a "your mum" type reply to the thread entitled "are chavs good in bed". What sort of reply do you expect to that thread, really?
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by TimmonaPortella
Yeah.

It was like, "you have warning points, so we can't trust your advice".

**** you, bro. I spend a stupid amount of hours on the Oxbridge grades threads advising people, and on the personal statement thread, and on all the random threads people start.

It's pissed me off quite majorly.

edit: and I got warning points for making a "your mum" type reply to the thread entitled "are chavs good in bed". What sort of reply do you expect to that thread, really?

That was actually a thread? Oh dear, H&R continues to amaze me :rolleyes:

Thats rather silly, considering you get warning points for just about anything on here!
Growing pains are the worst :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest