The Student Room Group

TSR Class Of 2011 Society MK1

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1580
Original post by Kidms001
Fun, no. Feeling satisfied, pleased and obtaining an inflated ego, yes. :awesome:

How're you? :colone:

Tutoring KS2 Maths or PS Helping? :colone:

Not too bad thanks :smile: Might watch some pokemon to pass the time :awesome:
Haha! Yeah, I feel the same way. Somehow, it's satisfying knowing you helped someone get an offer from uni :h:

I'm great thanks. I'm considering going to bed myself actually. Had to be up early so a dentist could hack at my teeth and charge me for the pleasure :lol:

Have you been up to much?

Fun, no. Feeling satisfied, pleased and obtaining an inflated ego, yes. :awesome:

How're you? :colone:

Heyyy, as promised: nothing interestnig happened lol. We were both tired so decided to come home!
Original post by dknt
Tutoring KS2 Maths or PS Helping? :colone:

Not too bad thanks :smile: Might watch some pokemon to pass the time :awesome:

:five: .. Why stop there? Cardcaptors when I rewatched the first episode a few weeks ago made me :cry2: as I realised I had grown up :colonhash:

Haha! Both :colone: .. One earns me money though :lol:
Original post by AlexInWonderland
Heyyy, as promised: nothing interestnig happened lol. We were both tired so decided to come home!

Hiiiyyaaa! :wavey: .. That's a shame, did you lose any money this time? :colone:
Reply 1584
:five: .. Why stop there? Cardcaptors when I rewatched the first episode a few weeks ago made me :cry2: as I realised I had grown up :colonhash:

Haha! Both :colone: .. One earns me money though :lol:

Cardcaptors a mystic adventure, Cardcaptors a quest for all time. :awesome:

I never watched the end of that, I only rember Eli and his own staff thingy and him being descended or something from the creater of the cards. :confused:
Original post by Maths_Lover
My avatar is Valkyrie Goddess Lind, from the anime Ah! Megumi-sama! (Oh! My goddess!) :cute:

Hello to you too. :colone:

Ah yes, thanks! I thought I recognised it :colone: .. I plan to watch that sometime. Sorry, I had to post to find out :colondollar:

How're you? :h:
Hiiiyyaaa! :wavey: .. That's a shame, did you lose any money this time? :colone:

tenner, not too bad really, considerng I took a bus home as well (after drinking I usually just walk it! clearly I'm ill, so glad to be in bed now aha)
tenner, not too bad really, considerng I took a bus home as well (after drinking I usually just walk it! clearly I'm ill, so glad to be in bed now aha)

Well get some sleep and run that cold out of you :h:
Original post by dknt
Cardcaptors a mystic adventure, Cardcaptors a quest for all time. :awesome:

I never watched the end of that, I only rember Eli and his own staff thingy and him being descended or something from the creater of the cards. :confused:

:awesome: .. Haha! I can barely remember any of it :awesome: .. It's all pokemon episodes stored in my head :colone:

I might go to bed in a minute. When will I get to speak to you next? :cry2:
Well get some sleep and run that cold out of you :h:

This is a good idea....just not feeling overly tired atm, will stay on for an hour or so :smile:
Reply 1590
:awesome: .. Haha! I can barely remember any of it :awesome: .. It's all pokemon episodes stored in my head :colone:

I might go to bed in a minute. When will I get to speak to you next? :cry2:

All if them? :awesome: How I'd love that!

Good night :h: Well let's see probably when I'm in America. The next time I check the computer might be soon.. I'm not too sure. I'll definitely be on to leave a message, since I need to register at my Uni, while in America, but we shall see. In any case, nighty night! .....

:sexface:
Ah yes, thanks! I thought I recognised it :colone: .. I plan to watch that sometime. Sorry, I had to post to find out :colondollar:

How're you? :h:

Indeed. :tongue: No worries. :h:

I am fine, thanks. You? :biggrin:
Still don't have my confirmation letter. I called UCAS a couple of days ago and they've sent out another. If I don't get one by tomorrow I will burst in a fit of frustration.
Hi! *waves*
Morning :hat2:
It's weirdly cold today. I can see my breath. :colonhash:
Anyway I'm off to work (early start I know :emo:)
See you all later :sexface:
Morning guys
Morning guys!

Wishing my brother all the best with his GCSEs :sexface:
Morning guys!

Wishing my brother all the best with his GCSEs :sexface:

hey :sexface:
hey :sexface:

Oh hai! Feeling better? :hugs:

Quick Reply