The Student Room Group

TSR Class Of 2011 Society MK1

Scroll to see replies

Original post by sr90
Phew! Thats great news :smile:

I'm alright i guess, was going to head into town but its started raining! I still haven't heard anything about accomodation, enrolling, reading lists or anything so i'm getting a tad worried i've been forgotten as well :s-smilie:

I'm getting more positive responses about resitting my coursework at least. Nobody has said it would affect my application so far :smile: Better update my PS before i leave..

I was planning on going town today as well, but it's all rainy. Stopped now, but really can no longer be bothered lol
Original post by viksta1000
x

''You have already rated a post by this user recently!'' :cry2:

I may have nicked your OCR pic btw. Hope you don't mind bro :sexface:

Original post by AlexInWonderland
I was planning on going town today as well, but it's all rainy. Stopped now, but really can no longer be bothered lol

Haha it stopped here almost as soon as you said that :lol:

Despite that, i dont know if i can be bothered to get fully dressed anymore :colondollar:
Original post by sr90
''You have already rated a post by this user recently!'' :cry2:

I may have nicked your OCR pic btw. Hope you don't mind bro :sexface:

Haha it stopped here almost as soon as you said that :lol:

Despite that, i dont know if i can be bothered to get fully dressed anymore :colondollar:

Nah, no point getting dressed now, will be time for dinner soon

If only I had a car, I could go to town, get what I need and be home in half an hour.
Seems like a lot of hassle to bike there or get the bus
Nah, no point getting dressed now, will be time for dinner soon

If only I had a car, I could go to town, get what I need and be home in half an hour.
Seems like a lot of hassle to bike there or get the bus

Yeah its really frustrating seeing that pink license in my wallet and not being able to drive :pierre:
Original post by sr90
Yeah its really frustrating seeing that pink license in my wallet and not being able to drive :pierre:

Believe me, it is more frustrating failing your driving test twice, giving up, running out of money, and regretting the whole thing :frown:

I suppose I could 'borrow' my dads car, he is asleep, (works nights) and wouldn't really care if it gets damaged haha
Believe me, it is more frustrating failing your driving test twice, giving up, running out of money, and regretting the whole thing :frown:

I suppose I could 'borrow' my dads car, he is asleep, (works nights) and wouldn't really care if it gets damaged haha

No shame in that. Theres a girl i used to know who took 5 times to pass her test and she was one of the safest drivers ive ever met! I completely bombed my first time because i was so nervous to the point where i was shaking like a leaf.

Perhaps its a good idea for when you come home next summer :smile:
Original post by sr90
No shame in that. Theres a girl i used to know who took 5 times to pass her test and she was one of the safest drivers ive ever met! I completely bombed my first time because i was so nervous to the point where i was shaking like a leaf.

Perhaps its a good idea for when you come home next summer :smile:

I failed both times for the most silly things as well, makes it even worse. I knew that there was nothing wrong with my driving in general (clearly Nasty Nick thinks overwise- he's notorious around here lol)

You're right though, it would be good to get it done before finishing uni ideally.
Reply 1787
Oh hey guys! :colone:

Well in America now, somewhere on the outskirts of Los Angeles.. I think. Wonderful journey... plane delyed 3 hours in Manchester, causing us to change to our connecting flight in Chicago so that we had 50 minutes to get through immigration, which let's be honest, takes longer than 50 minutes, even on a good day. Got on the plane, there was a fuel spill so they had to clean that up, delaying us a further 30minutes. So when we got into Chicago we had missed our connecting flight and now had to leave there at 8:40pm local. Lovely, considering we'd be in California by that time already if everything was on time. All in all, 25 hours travelling.

BLURGH

Hey! :awesome:

Original post by dknt
Oh hey guys! :colone:

Well in America now, somewhere on the outskirts of Los Angeles.. I think. Wonderful journey... plane delyed 3 hours in Manchester, causing us to change to our connecting flight in Chicago so that we had 50 minutes to get through immigration, which let's be honest, takes longer than 50 minutes, even on a good day. Got on the plane, there was a fuel spill so they had to clean that up, delaying us a further 30minutes. So when we got into Chicago we had missed our connecting flight and now had to leave there at 8:40pm local. Lovely, considering we'd be in California by that time already if everything was on time. All in all, 25 hours travelling.

BLURGH

Hey! :awesome:

:hi: Hello!

What are you planning to do in California?
Reply 1789
Original post by jameswhughes
:hi: Hello!

What are you planning to do in California?

Dunno yet... for the next few days my Uncles still have to work, so I guess it'll just be visiting people for now. Next week is when things really get going :sexface:

Original post by dknt
Dunno yet... for the next few days my Uncles still have to work, so I guess it'll just be visiting people for now. Next week is when things really get going :sexface:

Ah, cool. I should be going to LA this Christmas :sexface:
Reply 1791
Original post by jameswhughes
Ah, cool. I should be going to LA this Christmas :sexface:

Now THAT should be awesome :awesome:

Original post by dknt

16th time :dance:
I finally got into Pottermore! Then I got sorted into Hufflepuff :colonhash:
Original post by DellaLouise

:laugh: Awww.
Original post by DellaLouise

My sister got in yesterday, her scream made me think she was being murdered. I was unimpressed by being woken up by that!

Nice one though, I can't wait to get my email....yeah...I'm a dork.
I managed to cut my hand really badly this morning. It hurts :sad:

Original post by BioFurMatPhyStudent
:laugh: Awww.

The site is really boring once you've been sorted. I've gone off it now :awesome:
Original post by dknt

Oh hai!

How's it across the pond? :sexface:
Original post by Kidms001

Oh hai!

Changing the subject completely, how do you become a PS Helper? :sexface:
Reply 1799
Oh hai!

It never fails to amaze me how the nights here are warmer than our summer days. :s-smilie:

It's alright, going for some coffee soon :tongue: And how has your day been? :awesome:

Quick Reply

Latest