The Student Room Group
Reply 1
Lol, I was about to say Kent. Have you checked the list of uni's on UCAS that do your course? There's a choice there that's better than any list we could give you.
Reply 2
pikaboo
Lol, I was about to say Kent. Have you checked the list of uni's on UCAS that do your course? There's a choice there that's better than any list we could give you.

I was actually just looking at that now :biggrin:
Reply 3
Aston
Reply 4
With your GCSEs there is no reason why you shouldn't be able to get higher than CCC if you put your mind to it
Northumbria? That's supposed to be highly-rated for Business Studies.

EDIT: Just realised -- I think their entry requirements are ABB. :eek:
Reply 6
Platinum Mech
Northumbria? That's supposed to be highly-rated for Business Studies.

EDIT: Just realised -- I think their entry requirements are ABB. :eek:

ABB is way too high :frown:
And yeh I think maybe I could have gotten higher but I'm the sort of person who leaves revision until the night before so I don't think there any chance of me getting above c's especially since I've only started revising for this weeks exams today, and its not even revising I actually have to learn everything as I don't know any of it
Reply 7
Chester, Bangor, Keele, NottinghamTrent, Glamorgan, Northumbria, Kent, Brighton, Dundee, West of England, Kingston, Queen’s Belfast, Glasgow, University of Aberdeen, Strathclyde

those are some that were on my list (in order of preference) for maths, my grades being 260 points inc. B in maths. I don't know about business though, what are your grades and subjects?
hull has fairly low entry grades and is a nuch better uni than any already mentioned
Keybolasosa
hull has fairly low entry grades and is a nuch better uni than any already mentioned

I wouldn't say hull is any better than kent.
ASTON! I think not, it has one of the best business schools in Europe! It is not middle range.
I am little protective of it.
Reply 11
How about Glamorgan? Its got a great business school. Its top in Wales.

And its near the fabulous Cardiff :biggrin:
Aston isnt middle, its in the top 20
Manchester Metropolitan. I know i'm biased but according to the times Business studies and subjects related are considered 'Excellent'

Grades aren't too high I don't think. Campus is called Aytoun, which is a Business school.
Reply 14
Chickadee
How about Glamorgan? Its got a great business school. Its top in Wales.

And its near the fabulous Cardiff :biggrin:

Btw, entry requirements for business are around 220-280 for Glamorgan.
Reply 15
Erm, Essex does Business management and the website says,
Teaching Assessment: The QAA Developmental Engagement Team has confidence in the quality of the learning opportunities available.
Research Rating: 5
Places for 2006 entry: 100

Entry criteria:
A-levels: 300 points on a maximum of 21 units, including BB at A-level
GCSE: Mathematics grade C

http://www.essex.ac.uk/intro/ug/scheme_profile.asp?jacs=n200&butno=business
You would probably get an offer for with your predicted grades.. or at least an interview then a decesion... You could definetely get your C,C,C up to at least B, B, B if you put your mind to it.

Latest

Trending

Trending