The Student Room Group

Uni choices for undergraduate law course

Hi,

Just wanted to catch opinions on adding the following unis to my UCAS application after an early application. My predicted grades are A*AA and I want to do a Law course at a solid uni. I’ve picked

Nottingham (A*AA)
Leeds (A*AA)
Birmingham (AAA)
Cardiff (AAA-AAB)

I applied to Oxford, got two interviews but unfortunately got rejected. Obviously it would’ve been great to go to Oxford but there are still great unis out there so i’m not too sad about it.

Cant wait to hear your comments on this. Ultimately i’m going to add those 4 above choices on Monday after one more meeting with a teacher to discuss these options that i’ve picked. Do you think those choices are a bit too ambitious/ are they just right? Looking forward to reading y’all’s opinions xo
Original post by ameliaf19
Hi,

Just wanted to catch opinions on adding the following unis to my UCAS application after an early application. My predicted grades are A*AA and I want to do a Law course at a solid uni. I’ve picked

Nottingham (A*AA)
Leeds (A*AA)
Birmingham (AAA)
Cardiff (AAA-AAB)

I applied to Oxford, got two interviews but unfortunately got rejected. Obviously it would’ve been great to go to Oxford but there are still great unis out there so i’m not too sad about it.

Cant wait to hear your comments on this. Ultimately i’m going to add those 4 above choices on Monday after one more meeting with a teacher to discuss these options that i’ve picked. Do you think those choices are a bit too ambitious/ are they just right? Looking forward to reading y’all’s opinions xo

Hiya,

To speak on my own experience, I've got A*A*AA predicted grade's with an A in EPQ and have applied to four unis with A* AA and one with AAA. So far, I have one response from the four, but it is nerve-racking to be relying on one uni as an insurance. I think the range of uni's you've got is really good! Nottingham is also the one that got back to me, and from what I've heard they're quick to give out responses!
Original post by ameliaf19
Hi,

Nottingham (A*AA)
Leeds (A*AA)
Birmingham (AAA)
Cardiff (AAA-AAB)

What was your LNAT score? 🙂
Reply 3
Original post by thegeek888
What was your LNAT score? 🙂

I don’t know yet as the results of it come out like mid Feb i think 🙂

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending